Comfort Zone On-The-Go Breakaway Calming Collar for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Infused with pheromones to help calm anxious cats.
- Designed to help eliminate anxious habits like scratching and urine marking.
- Pheromones are released 24/7 for around-the-clock use and you can expect to see results in 1-2 weeks with continuous use.
- Breakaway collar can be used indoors or outdoors.
- Replace every 30 days to ensure consistent pheromone release.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser for Cats, 30 day$24.99Chewy Price$32.95List Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Spray for Cats, 1.62-oz$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Scaredy Cat Solution, 2-oz$27.95Chewy Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Calming Diffuser Refill, 30 day, set of 6$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- bSerene Pheromone Calming Diffuser for Cats, 45 day$39.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- ThunderEase Calming Diffuser Refill for Cats, 30 day, 2 count$39.99Chewy Price$44.95List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Jackson Galaxy Solutions Solutions Safe Space Cat Solution, 2-oz$26.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price$25.60Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Pet-Ease Gel Calming Supplement for Cats, 3-oz$6.37Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.05Autoship Price
- Comfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Calming Spray for Cats, 4-oz$29.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Travel Well Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Cat Supplement, 30 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Synthetic analogue of the F3 fraction of feline facial pheromone 100 mg/mL in 89.2% ethanol....||N/A||Analogue of Maternal Cat Pheromone (2%), Isoparaffinic Hydrocarbon (100g)....|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
116 Customer Reviews
Wow! So far peaceful at last.
I received these collars yesterday and immediately put one on my Rosie. She came to us as an outdoor stray and made it known very quickly she does not like to be kept inside. The outdoor catio did not ease her wanting the outdoors. She would cry and pace, and pace and cry and drive me nutty. I start walking her on a leash twice a day but that wasn’t enough either. Right now she is laying peaceful under the table and hasn’t paced the floor once . It’s wonderful. It may be just a coincidence but I don’t think so. I will give another update in a few weeks, but right now I have peace.
I bought this collar because I like how the collar fits the neck with the holes. I used Feliway and others, but when she scratched the collar loosened and removed itself from her neck. This one stays on. I change her collar when I see her getting aggressive which is 2-3 weeks and not the full 30 days. it is ok because I get the 2 pack and I have a new one all of the time. The collar works and my baby kitty is pleased. They play but the aggression is not there. Satisfied
Doesn't stay on
Well, I did see a little attitude change after putting these collars on the girls. But, they both repeatedly got the collars off. The fasteners on the collars are totally ineffective. We ended up keeping them on with twisty ties for now. Probably will not buy these again.
Seems to work
The collars have a smell, but it doesn't seem to bother the cats. They fight less and cuddle more. They seem more content. The collars do fall off once in a while but I prefer a collar that opens over one that has my cat racing around the house dragging whatever they got tangled in.
chillin' my cat Squeak
My Cat Squeak is having a tough time adjusting to our new home, and to the man in my life. I contacted a cat behaviorist for some help. She recommended this collar for helping Squeak calm down a bit. It may take more than one month, so I'll keep him in the collar for a few months.
Well made & works fine
This Comfort Zone calming collar has no smell and doesn't bother my cat. No need to cut excess collar and easy to make adjustment for best fit. I am using the collar and pheromone spry to control my cat's marking behavior. After 3 days of using these products, his marking decreased significantly. Now after 18 days passed, there is no marking anymore.
Upset my cat and fell off
My indoor cat freaked out when I put this on him. I hoped it was just because he's not used to wearing a collar and used other methods to calm him while he got used to it. He did adapt to wearing the collar, after several days, but is definitely calmer without it , even though I use plug in feliway dispensers which do work well. And yes, it fell off once in 4 days, and had to be put back on
Baymax the bully
I have two cats. Hobbes we’ve had since he was born under my sons bed, Baymax we rescued after Calvin (our other cat) passed away. Baymax would stalk and attack Hobbes terribly. Every time he walked into a room Hobbes would run out. My vet suggested a calming collar, this is the one we bought. From the first day we put it on, we noticed a difference. It has been a week now and we have not had a single attack. We will continue to use the collar and hopefully it will continue to work it’s magic.
I was really hoping this collar would help prevent one of my cats from bullying the other but it didn’t. In addition, it kept falling off. Sadly, I do not recommend this product.
I had one cat that has been bullying the other for YEARS. I thought there was no solution until she attacked the other one again ending with me having to pay a huge vet bill for the attack. I tried this collar and have had no more problems with behavior. Amazing!! Thanks goodness!!