Cool Runners Agility Dog Training Weave Poles
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Agility set comes with 6 poles that meet the 24 inch Kennel Club spacing guidelines.
- Poles feature flat to the ground PVC bases so they can be set up in offset or straight line configurations.
- Lightweight yet sturdy so they’re easy to transport and can stand up to heavy duty practice.
- Safe to use with no metal edges that can cause injury, and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Includes carrying case so you can train on the go, and grass stakes so it’s easy to set them up at the park or field.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cool Runners Agility PVA Dog Training Pedestal Jump$49.99Chewy Price
- Cool Runners Agility Ultralight Puppy Training Tunnel, 17-ft$59.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Dog Agility Hurdle Cone Set, Orange/Yellow$32.99Chewy Price
- FitPAWS K9FITbone Dog Training Regular Balancing Bone, Razzleberry$86.95Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Hurdle$27.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Tunnel, 6.5-ft$29.91Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- HDP Collapsible Agility Dog Training Tunnel, Blue$39.98Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Jumbo$9.95Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Slalom Dog Training Poles$52.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Agility Dog Training Ring$35.57Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$9.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Easily Assembled, Lightweight, Inexpensive, Functional with nice storage bag
Stella and Jack are in Agility class. We were told to study and practice weave poles at home between classes in order to progress. I looked around for weave poles. I decided to order this set, because it was the best price, yet appeared solid and something I could manage. Indeed, they are lightweight enough for me to manage, yet sturdy enough for our practice at home. I like the easy assembly, disassembly, and storage bag. Great product!
They work well but break easily
They don’t tip, dogs bump into them and they stay upright which is great. But 2 poles cracked while in the travel case without anything too crazy happening to them while in there, made them useless as now they don’t fit in the holders on the base. :( maybe a more durable plastic would be better? Otherwise I loved them.
So Fear Great Training Aid
Starting new dog in agility. Hope ths helps heeps!
Love the portability. Nice product, good quality.
Perfect for Training
These were exactly what we needed to work on weave progression and weave entries. Easy to move around and collapse. Sturdy enough to hold up to my border collie running through them. Good quality for the price.
Love the versatility
These are amazing for the price. I love that they are portable and can be used indoors or out. I took them to my agility class and 3 people wanted to get a set for their dog
Best in class
We set this up in the basement during the holidays, and reduced the zigzag a bit every day until it was a line. Back in class Cooper is the best at weave poles. On the flat concrete, they stay up well enough for my 40lbs spaniel - but I could see how with a heavier dog that hits the poles harder it might require some attachments to the ground.
Great for training, but just OK quality. Many of the pole fittings are now loose and on their way out. One is entirely stripped. We had a good 6 month run and were able to master the weave quickly by being able to bring the poles in a little at a time.
These are great training poles. You can use them any way you want. I train small dogs, so I cut them down to 24" length. They go on grass, concrete, or even carpeting. Very portable. I love them.
Great for practice!
Holds up well for my fast 70 pound GSD. We love all the different ways you can set it up. Highly recommend!