Give all your bird buddies a beautiful place to call home with the Copper Spade Cedar Bluebird Bird House. This high-end bird house is crafted from American red cedar wood that’s rot-resistant for long-lasting use. It features a 1.5-inch hole for easy entry and exit as well as vents for ample airflow and ventilation. Potential predators will be deterred by the slanted, no-perch roof that forms the top of this bluebird sanctuary. Set it up just about anywhere using the mounting holes on the back and watch all your feathered friends flock to everyone’s new favorite place to hang out. Annual cleaning is a breeze with the forward-facing easy-open hatch.
- Beautiful high-end bluebird house.
- Ideal for bluebirds, wrens and other small birds.
- Crafted using rot-resistant American red cedar wood.
- Features a 1.5-inch entrance hole and easy-open hatch.
- Designed to deter potential predators with a slanted no-perch roof.
Shop Cold-Weather Essentials
See all items by Copper Spade