Cowboy Magic YellowOut Whitening Pet Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps to neutralize yellow stains in horse, dog, cat and human hair.
- Reveals shinier and silkier hair.
- Wash into wet hair until the blue suds turn white, soak for a few minutes, rinse and repeat if needed.
- Paw-fect for use on furry friends like dogs and cats and to clean horse hair of all colors, including white, roan, palomino, and paint.
- Purple toner shampoo is a salon-worthy product crafted with gentle ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cowboy Magic Rosewater Pet Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Cowboy Magic Super Bodyshine Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Cowboy Magic GreenSpot Remover Waterless Shampoo Pet Spray, 32-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Davis Tearless Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.50Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Cowboy Magic Rosewater Pet Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Lucky Pup SPF40 Lotion Dog Cream Sunscreen, 2.3-oz bottle$11.55Chewy Price
- Davis Grubby Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle, 2 count$13.76Chewy Price$15.30List Price$13.07Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products AromaCare Rejuvenating Argan Pet Spray, 8-oz bottle, 2 count$17.90Chewy Price$19.90List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties Plum Silky Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 32-oz bottle$31.99Chewy Price$39.05List Price
- Nature's Specialties Quicker Slicker Ready To Use Dog Conditioning Spray, 16-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$25.30List Price
- TropiClean Deep Cleaning Berry & Coconut Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-Gallon bottle$55.99Chewy Price$53.19Autoship Price
- TropiClean Medicated Oatmeal & Tea Tree Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$55.99Chewy Price$62.99List Price$53.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate...||Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Water, Surfactants, Conditioning Agents...||Water, Natural Cleansing Agents, Hawaiian White Ginger...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—||—|
|Health Feature||—||—||—||Shedding Control||—|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Love it for Poodles!
For poodles, it has worked wonderfully. For Chinese Cresteds, it left the furnishings purple. If using it, like any other product, do a test area. Don’t just bathe your dog fully and expect it to work perfect, because not every product works perfect for everyone. :)
I have a ch tuxedo kitty that has a lot of accidents. This gets all the nasty yellow off her
better dye than shampoo
Turned my cat blue and she stayed that way for 2 months. Didnt brighten her fur at all. Just turned her blue. And i rinsed her 3 times over a 4 hour period.
Left my dogs purple!
I bought this shampoo with much expectation, having read that cowboy magic was a great shampoo for doodles. I have a cream goldendoodle and a white cockapoo so I bought it and I am truly disappointed, it left my dogs coat with a purple hint, the white dog looks grey and dirty and the goldendoodle has a purple chest and head...the instructions said to massage until the shampoo turns white, well this did not happen, I washed them with another shampoo after I saw that it wasn't coming off and it didn't come off and rinsed them several times.
I used this on my very dirty Great Pyrenees. After sudzing her up with another shampoo, I poured a straight line of Cowboy Magic down her back and lathered her up until all the purple color was gone. As I rinsed I could see the dirt washing off of her and going down the drain. She's not only clean now but actually shiny! The yellow on her beard faded (will take more time) but all the clay mud stains on her paws are gone. I think I need the conditioner though because she's so clean her fur is tangling like it's been stripped of everything.
Works ok but not 100%
Got for a puppy still being housebroken. Doesn’t really get the yellow out of the coat even with sitting for 5-10minutes. Makes the rest of his coat shine though.
We have a white and cream colored doodle and this gets the stains out nicely.
I use this on my Parti Yorkie. Half of her hair is white and all of it tangles easy. Cowboy Magic has always been my go-to detangler but have only used this once. Will update later.
This is awful
This was supposed to brighten by beautiful white dog but it has turned him BLUE!!!!
I ordered this to help with the saliva stains on my shepherds legs. I tried multiple times and it did nothing except turn my nail beds purple.