Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Pellets Horse Supplement
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps support joint function and connective tissue health in all classes of horse.
- The alfalfa taste is one that your horse is sure to love.
- Contains chondroitin, glucosamine, MSM and HA to support your horse’s joint and tissue health.
- The pellet formula allows for no-mess and no-fuss, free of difficult injections.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Powder Horse Supplement, 16-lb bag$155.95Chewy Price$240.08List Price$148.15Autoship Price
- Modesto Milling Organic Pellets Horse Supplement, 25-lb bag$28.38Chewy Price$36.99List Price$26.96Autoship Price
- Absorbine Ultrashield Sport Insecticide & Repellent Horse Spray, 32-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- AniMed Professional Strength Remission Hoof Health Powder Horse Supplement, 4-lb tub$24.95Chewy Price$42.52List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Uckele Tri-Amino Amino Acid Powder Horse Supplement, 2-lb jar$23.11Chewy Price$29.95List Price$21.95Autoship Price
- Horse Health Products Red Cell Pellets Horse Supplement, 64-day supply$26.18Chewy Price$47.99List Price$24.87Autoship Price
- Absorbine Bute-Less Comfort & Recovery Cherry Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb tub$78.99Chewy Price$115.69List Price$75.04Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Hoof Health Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 11-lb bucket$45.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$43.69Autoship Price
- Farnam Horseshoer's Secret Pelleted Hoof Supplement Concentrate, Promotes Healthy Hoof Growth in Horses 3.75-lbs.$32.27Chewy Price$57.59List Price$30.66Autoship Price
- Silver Lining Herbs Respiratory Support Powder Horse Supplement, 1-lb bag$67.47Chewy Price$74.97List Price$64.10Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Turbo Mag BCAA Hydration Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Rewind Omega-3 Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 11.1-lb tub$66.00Chewy Price$62.70Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 8, 000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 4...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 8, 000 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 4...||Active Ingredients: Flaxseed 11g, Rice Bran 5.6g, Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source) 10...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Resverasyn (micro-encapsultaed Resveratrol)...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Maybe it is helping? Maybe not?
I have been feeding this for a bit over 2 weeks now at the loading dose. Is it helping? Maybe. I am going to give it a fair trial as the next step would be my vet doing a full old-age lameness exam with possible injections as the answer and/or going to pain management. This horse is a puzzle as he moves sound, showing no problem, but he stands with one front leg out in front of himself. He is old enough and has awesomely crooked legs so probably has arthritis everywhere. In the last few days, I have seen him standing square more often than not. These are nice pellets which he happily eats.
Seems to be working good
Switched to this after using a different brand for several years. This is a better price, easy to feed with grain, and for my 28 year old it has higher amounts of the same ingredients in one serving plus a couple of added ingredients not in the other brand, so hopefully it will keep her comfortable. I will keep supplementing with added MSM however as the combo works best for her.
I have been giving this supplement for a few years to our older horse at the recommendation of a trusted friend. It has helped his joints stay flexible and he likes the taste.
Easy to feed
I switched to the pellets from the liquid my horse eats them up even if not in his feed and he's a super picky eater.
Great for an older mule.
I have given Acti-Flex liquid to my senior mule for several years. It seems to help with his joint pain. This is the first bucket of pellets for us. Does the same job and is easier to use.
Good joint supplement
I have used Actiflex 4000 for several years and think it is one of the better joint supplements on the market for results and price. My horses eat it and don't sort the pellets, and they seem more comfortable once started on it. I would recommend it to someone who wants their horse to move easier with less joint pain.
Easy to o feed
These pellets are super easy to feed even for my picky horses! Haven’t used long enough to talk results but so far everyone likes them and seems great
I've been using this product for a few years now. Chewy has the best price and quickest delivery. Thanks Chewy!
I’m really impressed with the results on my gelding so far! He’s much less stiff than he was before. He’s also very picky when it comes to supplements but the pellets blend in really well with his feed.
My 13yr old Quarter horse responds well with this supplement. It shipped quickly and I payed close to 10 dollars less than my last order from a different supplier.