Cox Vet Lab Gastroade Pellets Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A calcium supplement offers a new way for you to help your horse deal with his gastric distress.
- The alfalfa flavor that horses love, the pellet formula is easy to add to your horse’s meal.
- Enriched with calcium, and containing aloe vera and kaolin to foster digestive health and healing.
- Offers a drug-free way to help relieve your horse of stomach ulcers.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kentucky Equine Research Triacton Bone & Digestive Health Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 11-lb bucket$68.94Chewy Price$65.49Autoship Price
- Cavalor Calm Calming Powder Horse Supplement, 800-gram tub$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- BioEZ Digestive Optimizer Apple Flavor Powder Horse Supplement, 8-oz tub$14.06Chewy Price$15.95List Price$13.36Autoship Price
- BioEZ VF Digestive Optimizer Flowers & Herbs Flavor Gel Paste Horse Supplement, 80cc syringe$26.97Chewy Price$27.97List Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Hyaluronex Joint Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 128-oz bottle$249.95Chewy Price$237.45Autoship Price
- Vitalize Digest More Plus Pellets Horse Supplement, 10-lb bag$48.34Chewy Price$45.92Autoship Price
- Cavalor Hepatoliq Liver & Kidney Support Liquid Horse Supplement, 250-mL bottle$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health ADR Powder Digestive Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$85.00Chewy Price$80.75Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Competitive Edge Amino Acid Recovery Pellets Horse Supplement, 40-lb bag$84.00Chewy Price$79.80Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Ortho Max Joint Support Pellets Horse Supplement, 7-lb tub$99.00Chewy Price$94.05Autoship Price
- Stride Animal Health Turbo Mag BCAA Hydration Powder Horse Supplement, 5-lb tub$48.00Chewy Price$45.60Autoship Price
- Kentucky Equine Research Micro-Max Micronutrient Hay Flavor Pellets Horse Supplement, 9.9-lb bucket$76.95Chewy Price$73.10Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Bismuth, Calcium, Magnesium, Aluminum Hydroxide, Kaolin, Aloe Vera.||Bismuth, Calcium, Magnesium, Aluminum Hydroxide, Kaolin, Aloe Vera.||Active Ingredients: Aloe Vera Gel: 10, 000 mg, Inactive Ingredients: Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal...||Active Ingredients: Aloe Vera Leaf Powder, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Aloe Vera Juice Powder....||Rice Hulls, Corn Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Saccharomyces cerevisiae Yeast Culture...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health, Appetite Stimulation||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
My vet recommended I put my high stress senior Arabian (who is also extremely picky) on something after we went through a pretty bad case of sand colic. She was concerned about him developing ulcers after everything he went through. After putting him on this, he has been feeling great! He eats all his food (which is odd for him) and doesn't have any tummy distress! I love that this product is affordable and it works!
I got this product for my one horse who is prone to ulcers and he is doing great on it! eats the pellets no problem and hasn't had any ulcer flare ups.