C&S Mealworm Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Nutritionally balanced to provide wild birds with the energy they need.
- The quality of the ingredients attracts a wider variety of birds.
- Helps keep squirrels away from your bird feeders.
- Convenient and easy to use. Simply remove the wrap and insert plug into the feeder.
- No-melt suet for year-round wild bird feeding.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bird Street Bistro Sample Pack Bird Food, 5 count$55.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Conure Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Cockatiel Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Kaytee Fiesta Natural Ingredients Conure Bird Food, 4.5-lb bag$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Kaytee Exact Rainbow Parrot & Conure Bird Food, 3-lb bag$21.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price$20.74Autoship Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Parrot Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets Conure Bird Food, 4-lb bag$29.79Chewy Price
- Kaytee Electro Nectar Hummingbird Food, 64-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Kalmbach Feeds 28% Start Right Medicated Turkey Feed, 50-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Lafeber Tropical Fruit Gourmet Pellets Finch Bird Food, 1-lb bag$9.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Food from the Wild Macaw Bird Food, 2.5-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet, Oats, Soy Oil, Mealworms.||Corn, Roasted Peanuts, Rendered Beef Suet...||Rendered Beef Suet, Corn, Milo...||Rendered Beef Suet, Roasted Peanuts, Oats, Corn||White Proso Millet, Oat Groats, Canary Grass Seed...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker...||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Cockatiel|
|Food Form||Suet||Suet||Suet||Suet||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
159 Customer Reviews
A treat for my birds
I hung the suet feeder about 2 weeks ago and slowly the birds have been checking it out. I've seen a few bluejays hanging there eating on it but a couple of days ago, I seen my first woodpecker hanging there for a quick snack. My neighborhood has a few resident woodpeckers and they usually come around for the peanuts I leave out, but now they can also enjoy the suet.
Not so great.
I was so looking forward to this product. What a disappointment. There is only one little guy who's visiting, and even then, not very often. I'm letting a lot of the little guys down by not serving their usual. I'll definitely not order this suet again.
retired and enjoying life
Love this suet and so do the bluebirds. If I don’t have it available, they don’t come
Will purchase again
Birds love this suet. Unfortunately so do the squirrels and raccoons. Fun to watch.
This is new to the feeder area. I bought a squirrel proof feeder for it hoping my blue birds will enjoy it.
Popular with all wildlife
These last about 2 days for the birds if I bring them in at night (raccoons love snacking on these at night!) The mealworm is especially loved by woodpeckers! The squirrels avoid this mixture.
The no melt nature of these means they are very crumbly. This crumbliness allowed the squirrels to easily break them apart whereby they fell through the feeder grate.
Squirrel food, wild bird seed, mealworm suet and suet holder
I'm a rookie at all this but all the products that I have gotten from chewy for the wild birds and the squirrels have been very good. Everything I received has been a great buy and well received while still being good for them. The woodpeckers love the suet and so do the starlings but they don't come en masse as they did in the beginning, just two or three at a time. I no longer shoo them away because they need food too.
This was supposed to come with a free feeder cage, but it was not included. Disappointed with Chewy for that.
Birds love this
I have tons of birds visit my various feeders. These mealworm cakes really draw in the woodpeckers. They sat uneaten 2-3 days, then were devoured in a day.