Be ready for hoof issues before they arise with the Curicyn Hoof Care Kit Single Application Horse Supplement. Recommended for treating a variety of hoof issues like thrush, abscesses, bruised sole, white line disease and more, this single application kit includes a specially-molded rubber hoof boot, an absorbent, adhesive hoof pad containing a formula delivery tube, a three-ounce bottle of Curicyn Original Formula in a special applicator-tip bottle and application instructions. Use this kit to soak the hurt hoof for 24 to 48 hours. It’s certain to come in handy when you want all your hoofed friends’ feet to feel better fast!
- Safe, single-application kit designed to help your neighing neighbor get fast relief from hoof pain.
- Recommended for treating hoof issues like thrush, abscesses, bruised sole and white line disease.
- Versatile formula can also provide relief for your trusty steed’s painful hot nails and puncture wounds.
- You can soak the hoof in the included formula for 24 to 48 hours.
- Handy kit can also be used on other hoofed livestock!
Specially molded rubber hoof boot, An absorbent, adhesive hoof pad containing a formula delivery tube, 3 oz. bottle of Curicyn Original Formula in a special applicator tip bottle, Application instructions
See all items by Curicyn