Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Beef & Chicken Dinner Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water Sufficient for Processing, Beef, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Water Sufficient for Processing, Turkey, Chicken...||Turkey, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Tuna, Tuna Broth, Salmon...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Turkey, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Salmon, Tuna, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free|
About This Item
- Grain-free wet food is made with beef and chicken as the top ingredients for animal sourced protein to support healthy muscles.
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals for overall health, and taurine to support healthy eyes and a healthy heart.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to nourish skin and fur, with zero grains, wheat or wheat gluten so it’s great for kitties with sensitivities or food allergies.
- Supports digestive and urinary health by providing adequate hydration from tasty broth-based gravy.
- Provides a complete and balanced diet for all breeds, on its own or as a tasty kibble topper.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$35.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Pumpkin Formula Shreds Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 2.75-oz, case of 24$49.00Chewy Price$62.98List Price$46.55Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Natural Chicken Breast in Broth Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 24$26.75Chewy Price$42.00List Price$25.41Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Beef Feast Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.96Chewy Price$52.21Autoship Price
- Weruva Cats in the Kitchen Lamb Burgini Lamb Au Jus Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$53.99Chewy Price$54.96List Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Evolve Classic Turkey Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$31.90Chewy Price$32.89List Price$30.30Autoship Price
- Nature's Logic Feline Duck & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$47.76Chewy Price$45.37Autoship Price
- Wellness Healthy Indulgence Morsels with Chicken & Turkey in Savory Sauce Grain-Free Wet Cat Food Pouches, 3-oz, case of 24$41.28Chewy Price$42.96List Price$39.22Autoship Price
- Applaws Tuna Fillet with Prawn Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$66.96Chewy Price$50.89Autoship Price
- Health Extension Grain-Free Turkey & Salmon Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$25.98List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Tuna with Shrimp Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Weruva Truluxe Kawa Booty with Kawakawa Tuna in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 6-oz, case of 24$74.99Chewy Price$76.56List Price$71.24Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
90 Customer Reviews
Miracle worker for my cat
This food has been a life saver for me and my cat!!! For a while I had been dealing with a cat that would poop/diarrhea outside the litter box, on the dining room table, and wherever else it felt like. I was so frustrated and had tried changing my litter, my litter box, keeping the litter box clean daily etc. Then to make a long story short, I happened to do a little research and discovered that I needed to change my cats food. Apparently, she could no longer eat dry food and needed to eat canned food and it’s been several years now so I honestly can’t remember all the science behind it, apparently she has some gastrointestinal issue, but I decided to give This food a try and my problem disappeared! No more poop all over the house. Hallelujah! Now the only problem I have is that sometimes Chewy runs out of this food and cancels my order and it’s out on back order etc. and then it becomes a pain to try and find it at local stores and most of the time I’ll only find the small cans and different kinds not This particular one.
Cats love it!
I love the ingredients and that it comes in different sized cans. The cats love it so it's a go for us.
Wet cat food
So glad Chewy’s can deliver Dave’s nongrain wet food in 12 oz cans since we are now feeding 3 house cats, one stray and 2 feral cats this winter. Our local pet food store stopped carrying the larger cans
Even the picky rascals ate this...all loved it....
Mr. Finicky passes on Dave's
Had hopes that our feline would take a liking to Dave's Pet food but he got one whiff and took off running. Attempted to get him to just try it but no luck. Also tried Dave's Tuna and salmon variety. Same results. Cat would not try it. Now I need to find a home for the 23 remaining cans in the case. Wish Chewy would offer samples for purchase instead of requiring an entire case to be purchased.
Healthy no carb food
Apparently this is very low phosphorus and magnesium, and uses halthy ingredients..I didn't see y products listed as ingredients. My kitty likes this food so it is a win win..The pate is thick so I dilute it..It is a bit low on the protein side but not too low to be unhealthy..just not a high protein cat food.
NOPE, I said NOPE again
Out of seven cats of various ages and breeds, NONE would eat this. Typically they eat anything from Dave's Cat Food but this was a gargantuan, expensive fail.
A hit among my beef loving cats
I find cat food with beef is a tricky thing. Cats either like beef, or they don't. Of my cats that like beef, this food is a real hit.
Searching for a new product to feed my multiple cat family, I tried this food, partly because it comes in large cans, and is therefore more economical. Initially the cats ate it, because it was something new. Quickly they decided it was not for them, and I cannot say I blame them. There is so much guar gum in it, it has to be thinned out with hot water before it can be fed. Additional, it's a nasty-looking grey color. I did not feel this was a product I wanted to use, and the cats decided that for themselves. Paws down on this one!
Daves is always a success with my kitties
They love it and always want more.They leave clean plates every time. Even when it was first offered, no one was finicky, they gobbled it up and left not a crumb. All varieties are successfull with our fur family. Seems to be a good healthy choice.