Dennerle NPK Booster Macro-Fertilizer Aquarium Plant Fertilizer, 100-mL bottle
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Aquarium plant booster.
- Balances excessive CO2 fertilization.
- Designed for fast-growing plant species.
- Ideal for densely planted aquariums with few to no fish.
- Formulated with nitrate, phosphate and potassium in biologically balanced proportions.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Beckett Aquaponics Grow Kit$25.78Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Fluval Plant Micro Nutrients Plant Care, 8.4-oz bottle$6.05Chewy Price$10.49List Price$5.75Autoship Price
- Tetra Algae Control Pond Block Water Treatment, 50 count$70.51Chewy Price$128.79List Price$66.98Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics One & Only Live Nitrifying Bacteria for Reef Aquariums, 8-oz bottle$35.99Chewy Price$54.89List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics Ammonium Chloride Solution for Cycling Aquariums, 2-oz bottle$4.69Chewy Price$4.46Autoship Price
- Acurel E Pond Water Clarifier, 500-mL bottle$26.62Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Dr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Reef Aquariums, 16-oz bottle$23.14Chewy Price$26.69List Price$21.98Autoship Price
- dealMicrobe-Lift Autumn & Winter Prep Pond Water Treatment, 32-oz bottle$27.96Chewy Price$31.95List Price$26.56Autoship Price
- dealMicrobe-Lift Pond & Fountain Defoamer Water Treatment, 16-oz bottle$11.41Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.84Autoship Price
- API Pond Essentials Bundle, 3 count$109.99Chewy Price$131.09List Price$104.49Autoship Price
- Tetra Pond Barley & Peat Extract Clear Water Treatment, 16.9-oz bottle$16.19Chewy Price$15.38Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Goldfish, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid, Betta, Bottom Feeder|
|Top Ingredients||—||Active Ingredients: Magnesium, Sulphur, Boron...||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Wonderful! Works great!
I was trying to get some frogbit going in my 17 gallon planted betta tank, but I'm afraid Sir Henrick just doesn't poop enough to fertilize all the plants there. My poor frogbit was slowly starving. I saw that this fertilizer contained nitrates, which is the end game of the cycle of fish poop, and what plants crave. I added this "liquid fish poop", and within just a week, I had new growth on my frogbit. 6 weeks out from starting to fertilize with this, and my frogbit are looking better than ever, with many new leaves regularly popping out. Unless Sir Henrick suddenly grows an extra stomach and starts to poop more, I will be using this fertilizer regularly, and will definitely be buying it again.