Dennerle Shrimp King Shrimp Active Aquarium Soil
About This Item
- Active soil substrate for shrimp.
- Consists of 100% natural raw materials.
- Crafted to maintain ideal pH levels without promoting algae growth.
- Made using volcanic soil that supplies essential minerals and trace elements.
- Formulated with a special nutrient blend to create a soft and slightly acidic water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealGloFish Fluorescent Aquarium Gravel, Pink/Green/Blue, 5-lb bag$5.99Chewy Price$7.29List Price
- CaribSea Eco-Complete Planted Aquarium Substrate, Red, 20-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Aquascape Mixed River Fish Pebbles, 22-lb bag$74.98Chewy Price
- Exotic Pebbles Natural Washed Black Gravel, Black, 20-lb$25.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Ocean Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Saltwater Aquarium Sand, Reef Substrate, 8-lb bag$12.54Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Spectrastone Premium Aquarium Gravel, 5-lb bag, Walnut$6.99Chewy Price
- GloFish Fluorescent Aquarium Gravel, Green, 5-lb bag$7.43Chewy Price
- CaribSea CoraLine Florida Crushed Coral Marine Gravel, 15-lb bag$22.60Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pure Water Pebbles Frosted Aquarium Gravel, Silver, 5-lb bag$5.22Chewy Price$5.59List Price
- Pure Water Pebbles African Cichlid Aquarium Substrate, Malawi Mix, 20-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Pure Water Pebbles Bio-Activ Live African Cichlid Aquarium Substrate, Rift Lake, 20-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$27.02List Price
- Activ-Flora Planted Aquarium Substrate, Lake Gems, 20-lb bag$21.55Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater||Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Does this need to be covered with gravel? And can you use a gravel vacuum on it to clean it?
Answer by • Feb 08, 2021
Shrimp King Active Soil is not recommended for a combination with other materials. It is a special soil for plant aquaria with special features. The mixture of the two products will become a big mess. The soil is not permanently stable like gravel. It will decay slowly but steadily. Using a gravel cleaner is possible but just superficially. Deep cleaning will disturb the microflora and fauna and also the Soil will deplete quicker.
Is this product, not just suitable, but ideal for other species like Crayfish?
Answer by • Apr 10, 2021
This soil has been developed especially for the successful keeping and breeding of shrimps. It adjusts the water to be more like that which soft water species are accustomed to in their natural habitats.
Be the first to recommend this product.