Dennerle Shrimp King Shrimp Active Aquarium Soil
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Active soil substrate for shrimp.
- Consists of 100% natural raw materials.
- Crafted to maintain ideal pH levels without promoting algae growth.
- Made using volcanic soil that supplies essential minerals and trace elements.
- Formulated with a special nutrient blend to create a soft and slightly acidic water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CaribSea Ocean Direct Live Oolite Aquarium Sand, 40-lb bag$36.63Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Nature's Ocean Bio-Activ Live Aragonite Saltwater Aquarium Sand, Natural White #1, 40-lb box$43.39Chewy Price$54.05List Price
- CaribSea LifeRock Shroom Aquarium Rocks, 2 count$90.99Chewy Price
- Tetra PVC Pond Liner, 9 x 17 ft$130.99Chewy Price$133.89List Price
- CaribSea South Seas Rock Shelf Rock Aquarium Rock$79.99Chewy Price$120.00List Price
- Aqueon Plant & Shrimp Aquarium Substrate, 5-lb bag, bundle of 2$26.06Chewy Price$27.44List Price
- CaribSea Aragonite Florida Aquarium Crushed Coral, 40-lb bag$32.99Chewy Price
- CaribSea Super Naturals Moonlight Freshwater Sand, 20-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- CaribSea African Cichlid Mix Sahara Aquarium Gravel, 20-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price
- CaribSea LifeRock Nano Arch Aquarium Rock, 1 count$24.99Chewy Price
- Pure Water Pebbles African Cichlid Aquarium Substrate, Malawi Mix, 20-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
Does this need to be covered with gravel? And can you use a gravel vacuum on it to clean it?
Answer by • Feb 08, 2021
Shrimp King Active Soil is not recommended for a combination with other materials. It is a special soil for plant aquaria with special features. The mixture of the two products will become a big mess. The soil is not permanently stable like gravel. It will decay slowly but steadily. Using a gravel cleaner is possible but just superficially. Deep cleaning will disturb the microflora and fauna and also the Soil will deplete quicker.
Is this product, not just suitable, but ideal for other species like Crayfish?
Answer by • Apr 10, 2021
This soil has been developed especially for the successful keeping and breeding of shrimps. It adjusts the water to be more like that which soft water species are accustomed to in their natural habitats.
Be the first to recommend this product.