Derby Originals Easy-Feed Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag
About This Item
- Equipped with 3-inch by 3.5-inch rectangular openings.
- Constructed using super-tough double-layered 1200D nylon.
- Features premium hardware, reinforced stitching and strong straps.
- Crafted to allow animals to eat from any side with its exclusive patented design.
- Built to support healthy digestion by replicating natural grazing patterns and slowing the rate of consumption.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Ultimate 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bale Bag, X-Large, Purple$83.75Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Weaver Leather 45 Degree Horse Hay Bag, Red$33.58Chewy Price$48.69List Price
- Gatsby Nylon Hay Bale Bag$19.03Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Easy Feed 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green$58.95Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Derby Originals Superior Slow Eater Soft Mesh Horse Hay Net, Hurricane Blue/Black$12.92Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, 39", bundle of 3, Blue$70.17Chewy Price$77.97List Price
- Weaver Leather 45 Degree Hay Bag, Cactus$37.80Chewy Price$48.69List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 1-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Freedom Feeder Slow Feeding Super Horse Day Net, White, 1-in$124.85Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Black, bundle of 3$156.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Capacity (Max)||—||—||—||13 lb||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
how many flakes fit in this?
Answer by • Jan 23, 2021
Derby Originals Easy-Feed Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag carries approximately 2-3 flakes based on the average 2-string bales of grass or alfalfa hay.
What are the measurements of this bag?
Answer by • Aug 29, 2022
This hay bag measures 24 inches tall, 24 inches long and 10 inches wide.
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
By Janie on Sep 28, 2022
Four sided Hay bag!
Ray likes his new hay bag. Fits two flakes easily
By horsecrazy on Feb 11, 2021
Derby slow feeder
Tho my horse is not thrilled to have a slow feeder and did his best to destroy the feeder it has withstood the attack and I couldn't be happier.