Dog Fashion Spa Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover
About This Item
- An eco-friendly nail polish remover designed to nourish your pup’s nails while safely removing their nail polish.
- Developed with soybean esters which moisturize and nourish your dog’s nails, and natural crops, allowing this remover to be non-toxic and 100% biodegradable.
- Formulated without acetone, carcinogens, or petroleum ingredients for a mild smelling natural option.
- Easy to use, just wet a cotton pad with nail polish remover and gently wipe over your pup’s nails to remove color.
- A must-have pampering product for dogs who love to show off with beautiful colored nails.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wahl Clini Clip Cleaner & Disinfectant, 8-oz bottle$10.62Chewy Price$11.46List Price
- Andis Carrying Case for Pet Clipper Blades$22.93Chewy Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 48 x 72-in, 2 count$567.90Chewy Price$631.00List Price
- Frisco Microfiber Chenille Bones Mat, Brown, Small/Medium$18.85Chewy Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Blue$31.44Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Travel Dog Bag, Black$45.00Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Andis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Shernbao Thick Steel Dog Grooming Slip Rope, 35-in, Purple, 2 count$23.24Chewy Price$25.82List Price
- Top Performance Basic Screen Print Grooming Loops, 18-in, 4 count$11.01Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Top Performance Deluxe Fashion Groom Loops, 4 count, 24-in$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Andis AG/AG2 Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Andis Folding Blade Carrying Bag$13.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Methyl Acetate Isopropyl Myristate, Red 17, Violet 2||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Works perfectly and is safe for dogs nails. Don't smell bad either
Did not work as intended
I bought this to take off my dog's dog nail polish and it did not do anything at all! at all! instead it was taking off my human nail polish. Maybe if you're looking for a less harsh human nail polish remover this would work. But it was not that great on my nail polish either. it requires going over the nail polish over and over. except not on my dog's nail polish that did not come off at all. But it does work well as a good dog nail cleaner.