Dog Rocks Lawn Burn Patch Preventative
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This Australian-mined product helps prevent those nasty yellow urine burn stains from appearing on your lawn.
- When placed in water, Dog Rocks help purify the water by removing the nitrates, ammonia and harmful trace elements like tin and copper giving your dog a cleaner source of water.
- Lowers the amounts of nitrates found in your dog's diet, therefore lowering the amount of nitrates expelled in his urine that causes the lawn to yellow.
- Dog Rocks are a 100% natural, proven, and hassle-free prevention to canine lawn urine burn patches.
- No medication required and safe for all household pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDog Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Formula Stain Remover, 1.3-gal bottle$42.55Chewy Price$49.99List Price$40.42Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Refill, 64-oz bottle$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus with Citronella, 32-oz bottle$24.99Chewy Price$23.74Autoship Price
- DealDog Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Formula Stain Remover Refill, 1-gal bottle$31.65Chewy Price$37.49List Price$30.07Autoship Price
- DealRoom Shocker Quick Release Odor Eliminating Vapor$24.57Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealDog Urine Destroyer Plus Enzymatic Stain Remover Foam Aerosol Spray, 17.5-oz bottle$8.89Chewy Price$10.49List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- DealOdoBan No Rinse Neutral pH Floor Cleaner, Citrus Scent, 1-gal bottle$14.99Chewy Price$17.77List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Plus Citronella Refill$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- DealThompson's Candle Co. Island Blossoms Scented Friendly Pet Deodorizing Crumbles, 32-oz$29.95Chewy Price$38.50List Price
- DealPrimitives by Kathy Dog Lover Jar Candle$15.13Chewy Price$17.75List Price
- DealUrine Off Dog & Puppy Formula, 1-gal bottle$38.66Chewy Price$39.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Naturally occurring Paramagnetic igneous rock.||—||Purified Water, Decyl Glucoside (Plant-Based Cleanser), Octyl Dimethyl Amine Oxide (Plant-Based Cleanser)...||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||—||Carpet Machine, Carpet, Furniture/Upholstery||Carpet||Furniture/Upholstery||Hard Surface|
|Cleaner Type||—||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Deodorizer||Deodorizer||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||—||—|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
211 Customer Reviews
Just bought my first home and within the first few weeks noticed grass dying in patches. Soon realized this was from my dog. A friend recommended these and while I was extremally skeptical I am pleased to report they actually work. No more dead spots. Instead now where my dog urinate they are greener and grow quicker (all about the nitrate levels). Would highly recommend giving these a go if you are having issues. They say to change them out every few months. I have only been using them for a few weeks so not sure on how long they last but hopefully a pack a summer works.
These rocks do not work!!!
These rocks don’t work. I had them for 2 months now and it doesn’t help. I keep 2 bowls of water on my counter with 1 rock in each over night and keep switching them after my dogs drink them during the day. The dogs won’t drink the water with a rock in the bowl. And I always have the bowls on my counter and drives me crazy. I even give them the green treats everyday but it’s not stopping the brown grass spots everywhere. I’m going to try a different green grass treat.
These don't work
We tried these for a few months and they didn't work at all. Don't bother.
I keep the rocks in a 2 liter bottle of water and add water to my pets bowl when needed. Usually twice a day. Before I go to bed I refill the 2 liter bottle. So far it’s worked great. No more burns in the grass!!! Can’t leave rocks in bowl as pup will want to play with them.
Always happy with Chewy. They know their products and are very helpful with recommendations.
Chewy is an amazing company to work with!! Thanks!
Not 6 month supply
I found that the dog rocks worked well in the past for reducing grass burns, so I thought I would be efficient and buy the 6 month supply and be ready for summer. I received two large rocks and two pebbles, if I'm supposed to replace every 2 months, this does not add up size-wise. Am I supposed to smash my own rocks?
An absolute HOAX
Can't believe I fell for this! I paid good money to receive 3 rocks covered in dirt that I could have dug out of my yard. Definitely not worth the money and my lawn still has burnt spots from dog urine :(
These work great. No need to constantly remember to give a supplement. My dogs don't notice them and I have a large yard with no burn marks. We have been using these for years.
I don’t t know if these rocks would have worked . My dog was scared of them and refused to drink from the water dish when the rocks were in there.