Dogs My Love Nylon Dog Headcollar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides gentle control to keep your dog from pulling, jumping or lunging and helps promote proper walking behaviors.
- Made of durable, high-quality nylon that can stand up to daily use and is comfortable to wear.
- Features a soft neoprene nose strap for more comfort, durable metal hardware, and sturdy clip buckle.
- Ideal for aggressive and energetic pups, to use during training or for your everyday walks around the neighborhood.
- Available in different sizes to accommodate various breeds so you can find just the perfect fit for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealWalk 'n Train Polyester Dog Headcollar, Medium: 14 to 19-in neck$19.59Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- Sporn Head Control Dog Halter, Black, Large$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Halti Nylon Dog Headcollar, Size 4: 18 to 24.5-in neck$13.65Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Halti OptiFit Nylon Dog Headcollar, Large: 19 to 27-in neck$18.79Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Gentle Leader Chic Padded Dog Headcollar & Leash, Poppies, Small: 7 to 15-in neck$23.97Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Large: 16 to 24-in neck$26.28Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness, Gray/Black, M/D$12.73Chewy Price
- OneTigris Training Nylon Bungee Dog Leash, Black, 3.875-ft long, 1-in wide$15.98Chewy Price$16.98List Price
- Wigzi Dual Doggie Rope Light Dog Leash, Black$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- PetSafe Sport Nylon Bungee Reflective Dog Leash, Royal Blue, 4.5-ft long, 3/4-in wide$16.95Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Small: 19 to 24-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training||Training||—||—|
|Closure Type||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
My not so secret weapon!
4 stars only because I wish the sizes flowed more consistently between each other and that there was a mini size. Otherwise, this is the perfect tool for walk correction and control of multiple large dogs. I am 5’3, 130 pounds and I own a Great Pyrenees and a Leonberger. I also train all sizes and varieties of dogs. For the most part this head halter is the reason I can safely walk them all together by myself. The control is second to none. The design is also beautiful. Over the nose, one click. Padded nose!! Dare I say, a comfortable for the dog head halter? Yes, I would! This particular product is a top 5 training tool in my box! Hands down!! Don’t waste time or money on anything else if your dogs walk is garbage. Just be patient with fit, and don’t bother with a mini 20 pounds or less. * why would a mini need a head halter? A disabled owner.
Great for pullers and sturdy!!!
My 70 lb lab wears a medium and my 100 lb lab wears a large. I could go up a size for both but then it would be easier for them to slip it off. Highly recommend this for any dogs that pull. Sturdy and I love the cushioned nose piece. Easy to clean too
Would buy it again
This harness around the nose is the best one I've bought and would buy it again. In fact, many people have commented about it and wanted to know where did I get it and I told them Chewy and they said that they would have to get one too. Absolutely love this harness!!!
Is way to big
It is too big on my dog's neck and I ordered the size that it was recommended for his size
Collar is too small
This is the second one I had ordered first was too big and know this is too small
Great product but way to big.person measure wrong. Got right size, works good. Told to donate to a shelter or rescue group. Quickly refunded.
Clip buckle broke
The clip buckle broke after 2 months of use. Is that covered by a warranty?
Dogs my love head collar
My puppy German shepherd was filled with energy. I tried an electric collar and a muzzle but she hated it. This head collar works perfectly. Purchased about a month ago. She is now 16 mo, Feb 23, ‘22. She walks beautiful. I use the head collar and a no pull jacket. Walks like a lady.
Dog Head collar works wonderful
My 2 year old pitbull/lab is definitely a puller whenever we attempted to go on walks; for this reason I didn't walk her. My Dog trainer Denise recommended the dog headcollar and now I'm able to take my pup Senorita Lola for walks.
Pulling after back surgery
My dog, Pirate, constantly pulls when on leash. Having recent back surgery, I couldn’t deal with him. This solved my issue. He no longer pulls me. He is not quite fond of it, but it saved me!