Get ticks off your pal quickly and easily with the Dr. Mercola Tick Stick Dog & Cat Tick Removal Tool. Specially designed to remove ticks safely, this tool is uniquely-shaped to remove ticks completely by twisting instead of pulling. The twisting motion ensures that you get the whole tick out, without the danger of pressing it and leaving behind some of the tick. It works great on cats, dogs and even horses and it comes with two stick sizes to suit your needs. This tool is sure to become a go-to in your pest-fighting arsenal to keep your pal healthy and tick-free.
- Uniquely shaped to remove ticks completely and safely without pressing or pinching.
- Allows a twisting motion instead of pulling so you can get the entire tick easily without leaving any of it behind.
- Works in cats, dogs, horses and even people, and has an ergonomic handle for more precision.
- Comes with two sticks in different sizes so you can choose the one you need.
- It’s the perfect addition to your grooming toolkit to keep your pal healthy and pest-free.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Dr. Mercola