Dr. Tim's Aquatics Waste-Away Natural Aquarium Cleaner for Freshwater Aquariums
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unclogs and cleans gravel beds and removes gunky & hidden wastes
- Keeps filter pads cleaner and last longer
- Prevents waste build-up and dissolves sludge
- Contains no phosphates and is 100% natural solution
- Creates better water flow, more oxygen and a healthier aquarium environment
- 8-oz bottle treats up to 240 gallons.
- 16-oz bottle treats up to 480 gallons.
- 960-oz bottle treats up to 960 gallons.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Ocean Nutri-SeaWater Natural Live Ocean Aquarium Saltwater, 4.4-gal jug$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Round Pond Planter Basket$3.47Chewy Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Square Pond Planter Basket$3.75Chewy Price$3.90List Price
- Acurel F Aquarium Water Clarifier, 50-mL bottle$8.60Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- API Algaefix Algae Control Aquarium Solution, 4-oz bottle$3.47Chewy Price$12.39List Price$3.30Autoship Price
- API Accu-Clear Freshwater Aquarium Clarifier, 4-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$6.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- Beckett Aquaponics Grow Kit$25.78Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Aqueon PURE Betta Beads Aquarium Water Care, 8.8-oz bag, Pink$7.49Chewy Price$7.12Autoship Price
- Tetra Algae Control Pond Fountain Block Water Treatment, 6 count$5.93Chewy Price$8.09List Price$5.63Autoship Price
- dealAqueon Aquarium Water Clarifier, 16-oz bottle$12.49Chewy Price$13.49List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- dealAPI CO2 Booster Freshwater Aquarium Plant Care Treatment, 16-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$18.69List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||100% Natural, novel Bacteria mixture||N/A||N/A||N/A||100% Natural, novel Bacteria mixture|
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Discus, Goldfish||Goldfish, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish...||Tropical Freshwater||Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid...||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
The product seemed to work very well in my fish tank. Thank you very much. Vincent Ruiz.
Waste Away works!!!
After pouring the required amount into my aquarium water, a few hours later the water looked like glass. This stuff is amazing!!!
Waste-Away aquarium cleaner
So far so good. I have not had a chance to clean the tank to really know if this is working or not. It seems to be, the tank is clear and I don’t see any floating poop. Big fish equal big poop.
Seems to keep my tank nice and clean, nice size for the price. Chewy is a great place to shop.
not happy it does not work
dont like it does not work I will have to find something else thank you
Not worth the money
Did not make my aquarium better. Actually it got worse.
No better than pouring water in your tanks
I have both tropical and cold water fresh water tanks and when I read the reviews, I thought, "Great!" and dumbly bought two bottles so I wouldn't run out. I wanted to give this product the benefit of the doubt, so have been using it in all of my tanks for almost 3 weeks now and I see absolutely NONE of the benefits claimed by the manufacturer. Waste-away indeed...of my hard earned money. Don't waste yours.
My tank water was green. We couldn't even tell there was fish in it unless one swam close enough to the glass but you couldn't even tell it was actually a fish.
Wish I found this sooner!
This product is awesome! I wish I found it sooner. I have been battling algae blooms and most algae killers aren't good for shrimp / snails so I just kept trying to change the water constantly. I did a full water change and added this product. Normally I have green water back in 2 or 3 days... it is still crystal clear! I will keep buying this as long as I have a fish tank!
I used half of the recommended amount the first time as I was afraid of the oxygen balance. Within 3 days my tank water was crystal clear and is still clear 2 weeks later!