Droll Yankees Observer Window Bird Feeder, 7-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Holds multiple foods like fruits, mealworms, or suet to attract different types of birds.
- Long, deep feeding tray design makes it easy to refill and clean, and has drainage holes to keep food fresh.
- Protects food and feeding birdies from the harsh weather with a canopy that’s clear so you can see all the action.
- Easy to set up with durable suction cups that keep the feeder securely on the window.
- Proudly made in the USA and is backed by a lifetime warranty against squirrel damage.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealDroll Yankees Sunflower Domed Cage Wild Bird Feeder, 23-in$83.99Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Soft Mesh Finch Feeding Station 2 Bird Feeder$13.61Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- DealRed Carpet Studios Hummingbird Bird Feeder, Patriotic Stripe$37.95Chewy Price$42.95List Price
- DealCopper Spade Cedar Hexagon Bird Feeder, Large$69.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealFlock Fest Dried Mealworms Adult Chicken Treats, 5-lb bag & Stainless Steel Feeder Bucket$50.14Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealWildlife Sciences Single Suet Bird Feeder$5.49Chewy Price
- DealPerky-Pet Sapphire Starburst Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$27.99Chewy Price
- DealNorth States Village Collection Church Bird Feeder, White, Small$27.99Chewy Price
- DealMosaic Birds Petite Glass Baffle Dome Feeder, Fading Sunset, 1$56.99Chewy Price
- DealMosaic Birds Daisy Petite Hanging Bird Feeder, 10.1-oz, Clear$25.99Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- DealMosaic Birds Baffle Dome Bird Feeder, 32-oz, Cobalt Blue$102.49Chewy Price
- DealLittle Giant Bucket Feeder, 2-gal$18.26Chewy Price$20.30List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Bunting, Cardinal...||Wild Bird, Songbird, Hummingbird||Wild Bird|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Steel, Vinyl / PVC, Metal||Glass||Wood|
|Capacity (Max)||8-ounce||12-ounce||2.79 lbs||3.4-oz||5.3-oz|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
Royal, my amazing 16 yr. old dog passed away. Being in my 80's, I was concerned about adopting again. Decided on outdoor small birds. Choose this feeder for my deck door with the intention of luring red throated finches. It took 2 weeks, but they found it! I knocked it off by mistake and it didn't crack! Repositioned it so that won't happen again!
Picnic eating for birds
We bought these for our indoor bird atrium. We have a really tall atrium that 6 Finches live in and a shorter one for 2 more. And instead of Food in bowls on the ground, we bought these to stick up higher on the glass doors. These will work really good for the windows outside. I may get another one to place on my kitchen window above our sink.
Awesome bird feeder!!
My cat loves this bird feeder. He’s been a bit restless with winter coming around but I mounted this and now he’s happy all day long watching. I’ve also just seen so many different types of birds I didn’t know of - black capped chickadee, tufted titmouse, downy woodpecker, gold finch, cardinal, etc. I recommend sunflower seeds and I just put half a cup in every other day. I did put in some cardboard to raise the bottom of the feeder because I realized the birds stopped eating when it got half empty - I think its a bit too deep for most of them. But some soil with cardboard to the half line mark and then the rest seed works great.
Birds love it
Wonderful for mounting on a glass surface to allow watching birds feeding in close-up viewing/picture taking. We use peanuts in ours, and that creates some fun. Ours is used primarily by titmice,woodpeckers,and bluejays. Works great at a decent price.
It's been a while since I ordered this and I haven't had one bird feed from it. I'm not sure if the over hand it too low or what...
they hate it
My birds all hate this. The roof is too close to the feeder. They have a hard time getting at the seed. The sparrows, the cardinals, the mockingbird, all gave up on it. So did I.
Great Buy. Strong.
This is a great buy. It really holds to the glass window or glass sliding door very well.
I had a similar model that was much less expensive, and the bottom of it broke from a feisty squirrel. This one has a sturdier plastic, but the suction cups do not stay put on the window. Frustrating, even without bird use
Perfect Enrichment for my cat
This bird feeder is a hit with not only the local airborne freeloaders, but my full figured feline as well. My cat spends hours verbally abusing the birds through the glass.
the birds have absolutely no interest
the birds stopped coming by once i switched from food on the ground to in the feeder :(