A&E Cage Company 60-in Extra-Large Deluxe 6-Tier Small Animal Cage, Black
About This Item
- Designed with a drop-down door/ramp.
- Comes with 9 casters for easy portability.
- Comes with cage clips.
- Made with a safe powder coated finish.
- Shelves are included.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Nation Hanging Shelf Add-On$13.19Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Merry Products Tudor Decorative Rabbit Hutch$232.31Chewy Price$262.95List Price
- Habitrail OVO Hamster Habitat Extension, Tee$3.06Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- MidWest Small Pet Exercise Pen, White, Medium$65.04Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- TRIXIE Small Animal Hutch with Outdoor Run, X-Small$158.99Chewy Price$194.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Small Animal Accessory Kit, Snap-On Wheel$17.05Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Kaytee Open Living Habitat Small Pet Rooftop Add-On, 60 x 30-in$46.60Chewy Price$56.99List Price
- Ware Living Room Series Rabbit Cage$225.99Chewy Price$259.99List Price
- MidWest Critter Nation Deluxe Small Animal Cage, Add-On Unit$147.99Chewy Price$159.99List Price
- TRIXIE Rabbit Hutch with Peaked Roof$140.99Chewy Price$172.99List Price
- Ware HD Rabbit Hutch, Large$253.99Chewy Price$378.99List Price
- MidWest Guinea Habitat Divider Panel$17.99Chewy Price$21.72List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Hedgehog, Chinchilla, Ferret||Rabbit, Chinchilla, Hedgehog, Ferret||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret||Ferret, Guinea Pig||Rabbit, Guinea Pig|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic||Wood|
|Features||Rolling, 3-Door||Rolling, Double Door||Rolling, Indoor||Rolling||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Don’t buy for a chinchilla
I definitely regret buying this for my chin, and he feels the same way. He’s had this for the past 1.5 months, and he has been restless. With his old cage, when I would let him out to run around at night, he would eventually go back into his enclosure when he was ready to be done running around, but now he avoids going back into his cage. He may be 13 years old, but it’s not enough space for activities. His last habitat was about the same size, but this one doesn’t have a level that extends across the entire length/width of the habitat. And that has made a HUGE difference in his happiness. I plan on buying a new bedroom for him. I can see how this would be a good home for a ferret, but not a chinchilla or a bunny.