A&E Cage Company Elegant Style Flight Bird Cage
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Removable stand keeps your bird’s elegant new home off the floor.
- Flight cage offers plenty of room for birds to stretch their wings and fly.
- The slide-out tray and grate are designed for easy cleaning.
- Features a durable, chemical-free powder coating.
- Available in a variety of colors to match your style.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Prevue Pet Products Small Bird Flight Cage, White$55.73Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Sheer Guard Bird Cage Skirt, White, Large$9.45Chewy Price
- Living World Pedi-Perch Cement Bird Perch, X-Small$7.27Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Living World Junglewood 2-Step Bird Rope Ladder$5.80Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Bird Life Penn-Plax Foldable Bird Playpen, Natural Brown, XX-Large$59.99Chewy Price
- Bird Life Cockatiel Bird Swing, Assorted Colors, 7-in$8.99Chewy Price
- Bird Life Braided Rope Bird Swing, Small$11.99Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Sandy Window & Shower Bird Perch, Small$24.61Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$12.70Chewy Price
- DealPolly's Pet Products Piggy Bank Bird Perch$11.97Chewy Price
- Bird Life Wood & Cement Bird Perch, Assorted Colors, 19-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Small$10.60Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
Questions & Answers
20 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Useless instructions, though. As in, nonexistent. They basically tell you the door is a door, which is common sense, so thanks for that. High quality, though. Large and sturdy. Beautiful cage.
Beautiful cage! Not hard to assemble at all. I ordered the platinum and it is perfect for our Caique. It is sturdy, not flimsy. It is not an eyesore like other cages. We did not use the stand that is included. I would definitely buy again. I do not recommend for anything smaller than a Cockatiel due to the space around the feeder doors. Their heads could get stuck.
Pictures for Assembly Help Here !
So the instructions are NO HELP don’t even try to use them, you NEED 2 people to assemble this cage and good luck getting it out of the box. It’s a process but worth it in the end. I have included pictures you can use to help you assemble this if you buy. I give 2 stars because it’s “OK” i like the final result; my cage was manufactured wrong and where there is supposed to be a hole, but there is none. I had to use zip ties on the stand. i can only add 6 pictures if you need help, i can help @jennajadebaker on every social media. The end result is worth it but it is really hard to assemble with no instructions, even with multiple people.
Missing welded parts. Poor instructions
Cage is beautiful if it was correctly made. One of the slots the springs slide into on feeding doors is completely missing. I had to permanently tie it shut so the door doesn’t accidentally open. The instructions are quite literally worthless so if you aren’t handy beware. When asked to replace the defective parts, chewy asked me to send it back. It is EXTREMELY heavy. There was no way I would be able to disassemble and put it back into the crushed up box. Ended up with a partially functioning expensive cage.
Very nice bird cage
We like the quality of this A & E bird cage. It's peace of mind knowing that the powder coating used on the cage is chemical free. The sandstone color is very pretty, and the style of the cage allows for many perches and bird toys. Very happy with purchase. :)
Metal is warped and directions aren’t helpful
The cage itself is plenty spacious and overall, pretty nice even though the metal is warped in some places. But here’s the biggest problem: the directions make next to no sense and leaves you very frustrated. Nothing is labeled and the only way to really make any sense of it was from the tiny (unhelpful) picture. Also, you have to build the locking mechanism. Plus springs which they don’t even tell you where they go?? If you go to buy this product, good luck with figuring it out :)
Gerrie (lovebird)enjoying his new home, although he spends most of his time out when I'm home. Comfort to know he has lot's of room when I'm down the club knocking em back
Nice, large cage that works for smaller birds
I bought the medium cage in the sandstone color earlier this year for my cockatiel, and I love it. Even my mom, who is not a bird person, thinks it classed up my living room. There's plenty of room to hang a bunch of perches and toys in it. It's so easy to clean, which is important to me. The poo just wipes right off with very little to no scrubbing needed. It's super spacious for my cockatiel. My parakeet likes hanging out in it too, and it's not even his cage! I highly recommend it for both small and medium sized birds.
This definitely is a beautiful cage. It was unfortunate that the bottom of the pan was warped and I had to send it back. This cage is not suitable for parakeet size birds. The sides were you place the dishes has a large gap where the birds head can get stuck other wise it is worth the money.
Best cage yet!
This is the third cage I’ve had over the years. It’s the best design and there is virtually no food on the floor!