Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Here comes your well-dressed pet in the East Side Collection Yappily Ever After Groom Dog & Cat Tux. Perfect for pet parents who want to include their dog or cat in the wedding day fun, this tux makes it easy for him to dress the part. Featuring a white satin shirt paired with a double-breasted coat with tails, he’ll be the best looking fur ball of the hour. The easy-fit design will keep him comfortable until the final dance at the reception, with a fuzzy fastener closure that make it a breeze to suit up—and the high cut belly means bathroom breaks won’t get messy.
- Easy-fit design will keep him comfortable. Made from 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Fuzzy fastener closures make it a breeze to get dressed and take off.
- A high-cut belly allows him to take bathroom breaks without marking his tux.
- Dog or cat tuxedo features a white satin shirt paired with a double-breasted tux coat with tails.
- Perfect for pet parents who are getting married and want to include their precious pet.
For your pet's safety, please supervise your pet while wearing.
For the best fit, match the below dimensions to your pet's measurements as closely as possible. If your pet falls somewhere between two sizes, we advise ordering the larger of the two.
Body: Measure the base of the neck to the base of the tail. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Neck: Measure around your dog's neck leaving room for two fingers.
Chest: Most important measurement; measure your dog's chest around the widest part. Add 2 inches for comfort.
Printable Measuring Tape
See all items by East Side Collection