The Easy-Clean Water Bowl Dog, Cat & Livestock Auto-Fill Water Bowl with Hose
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with no corners, this bowl is a breeze to clean because it has no inaccessible areas.
- Features a fast-fill float valve that can replace water faster than a horse can drink it.
- Engineered to fill without spraying, flowing or bubbling, so it won’t startle timid animals.
- This reliable water bowl is crafted with a protected float valve that easily hinges open for cleaning.
- Provides an easy ¼-inch water connection with a high-quality, long-lasting reinforced hose.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Square Dog & Cat Fountain, 94-oz, Gray$27.23Chewy Price
- Drinkwell 2-Gallon Pet Drinking Fountain, 256-oz$74.95Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ceramic Dog & Cat Fountain, Blue, 64-oz$63.19Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- PupPod Rocker & Dog Automatic Feeder$229.99Chewy Price$299.99List Price
- Bergan Gourmet Gravity Refill Dog Feeder, Elite, 104-cup$37.99Chewy Price
- Dog Mate Large Fresh Water Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 192-oz$41.99Chewy Price$65.69List Price
- Torus Filtered Dog & Cat Water Bowl, Charcoal, 68-oz$49.95Chewy Price
- PetSafe Healthy Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 320-oz$42.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Drinkwell Platinum Plastic Dog & Cat Fountain, 168-oz$54.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealCat Mate C3000 Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 26-cup$59.99Chewy Price$148.42List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Automatic||Automatic||Dishwasher-Safe, Automatic, Tip-Resistant, BPA-Free||—||—|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Polypropylene, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||32-oz||1 cup||80-oz||2.5 Gallon||1.5-gal|
|FarmAnimalType||Cattle, Goat, Pig, Sheep||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
I have an older German Shepherd, and if you know the breed, you know they need water every second of every day. So easy to hook up and leave outside for him to access whenever he would like. If you have a dog that needs a whole bunch of water that is easily accessible, I recommend grabbing this. Would definitely recommend for only a single dog or two at most. Not big enough for several dogs
Bought this for my ducks. Was hoping for fresh water all day but they still manage to make a mess in it. Thank goodness it is easy to clean! I love how it supplies water without running out.
Got a bad one
This is the second one of these bowls we have had. The first one lasted over 5 years. This one was bought in May and has been a problem just after a few days. Leaks all the time. Valve will not shut off and rubber guard on the bottom will not stay on. Very disappointed with the product!!!!!
Love this bowl. Great for my two large dogs. Only thing n this refers to other bad reviews. It does leak, I took all the connections off n wrap it in plumber’s tape. Also have to adjust to attachment on the back of the bowl for pressure compensation. Once I did that, works like a charm. Even brought it inside to use while it’s hot out.
Pups love it!
Fresh water all the time, the doggies and I just love this waterer. The bowl is a nice size. Has not leaked at all since I set it up. In the morning I empty it and use the little scrub brush that comes with it, and then never have to worry about refilling again! I would recommend
So far so good!
Easy to adjust and clean. No leaks. Please remove the minimum characters for reviews.
This is a neat idea but a very bad design. Water leaks out of the back of the float device. If you tip the bowl up slightly in the back and make sure the cap over the float is pushed down hard it only leaks about 1 drip every 5 seconds but it still leaks. This needs a different design.
Wanted to use it inside, but it kept filling up very slowly. I kept noticing the water bowl getting fuller, and eventually had to disconnect it. Will give to somebody else who can use it outside.
Made of plastic
Functional however I have a dog that chews and it is not resilient to chewing. Within two weeks it had been chewed on and leaked so that it was not usable.
Works well! Water is always available. When it gets filled with pollen I just dump it and it refills automatically. Easy to hook up.