EasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot
About This Item
- Versatile therapy boot slips on easily for hassle-free hoof care.
- Provides a safe alternative to clumsy foot wraps.
- Ideal for medicating the hoof.
- Keeps hoof free from dirt and oils during treatment and recovery.
- Leather sole pulls moisture from the hoof and removes easily for cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EasyCare Easyboot Cloud Horse Boot, 1$97.95Chewy Price$113.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Steer Head Horse Roping Dummy$33.25Chewy Price$41.39List Price
- Horze Equestrian Graz Horse Halter, Peacoat Dark Blue, Cob$29.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider Detachable Lunge Whip, 48-in, Grey$18.14Chewy Price$19.58List Price
- Horze Equestrian Lozenge Link Loose Ring Snaffle Horse Bit, 5.75$39.99Chewy Price
- Horze Equestrian Oval Link Baucher Horse Bit, 4$39.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Fancy Raised Standing Horse Martingale, Oversize$59.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Polypropylene Horse Lead & Snap, Hunter, 8-ft$11.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Nylon Horse Lead & Snap, Red, 10-ft$8.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Nylon Removable Fleece Horse Halter, Royal Blue, Horse$23.99Chewy Price
- Tough-1 Nylon Padded Halter with Satin Horse Hardware, Purple, Horse$17.16Chewy Price$18.82List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Latex, Rubber||Latex, Rubber||Canvas, Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Tack Type||Therapeutic Boots||Hoof Boots||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Bought this for my horse that had surgery for a keratoma tumor in her hoof. During the day was no problem but getting up throughout the night to clean her stable was hard. I started making a cover for her bandages using duct tape. Then I found this boot. Wow. It really took care of our problem. I put it on at night. It protects her hoof from manure, urine, etc. I can even let her out earlier in the mornings as this works to keep her hoof dry until the dew dries. Easy to put on. Washable and durable. I absolutely love it.
Must have for abscess treatment & recovery
Life saver , saves lots of duct taping labor & tears :) I wish it was a bit more durable on the seams.
This is just what my horse needed. I purchased the size 4 because I wanted to wrap his hoof up otherwise a size 3 would had worked