Eco Sustainable Molly Mutt Stuff Sack Mattress Maker
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Zippered mesh bag that helps shape your old clothes, pillows, blankets, or towels inside the stylish duvet cover to create a comfortable homemade mattress.
- Goes inside a Molly Mutt duvet cover for added style; can also be put inside Molly Mutt Armor Liner for water-resistant protection.
- Environmentally-friendly option to buying a dog bed.
- Made from 100% nylon and the entire mattress can go in the wash for easy cleaning.
- Dogs love the bed since it's made from fabric that has owner's scent.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$19.12Chewy Price$21.24List Price
- Molly Mutt Your Hand In Mine Round Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Petite$19.00Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Armor Water-Resistant Square Dog Bed Liner, Small$17.50Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Rough Gem Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Small$25.00Chewy Price$29.00List Price
- Molly Mutt Papillon Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Small$24.21Chewy Price$29.00List Price
- FurHaven Indoor/Outdoor Solid Cooling Gel Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Solid Blue, Small$28.74Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Medium/Large$27.71Chewy Price$39.00List Price
- 4Knines Waterproof Dog Bed Liner, Tan, X-Large$39.99Chewy Price
- Molly Mutt Everywhere Cat & Dog Bed Cover, Medium$39.00Chewy Price
- 4Knines Round Waterproof Cat & Dog Bed Liner$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Water-resistant, Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable, Chew-resistant|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Bed Type||Pillow||Replacement / Cover, Pillow||Replacement / Cover, Pillow||Blanket|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
It is as described
It is a sack that holds stuff. Does what is described. Zipper is good (not the horrible kind that is hard to slide) and so far it has made it through being washed and hung dry with no issues. After with stuffing it full with a cheap comforter and some spare clothes + the molly mutt duvet cover, my dog spends much more time napping in the crate where we put this bed.
Molly mate sack
My dogs love there resting place.I filled the sack with my wore out clothes and some blankets they fuse over who is going to sleep on it. They have decided to all sleep together on the large stuffed pillow.However,I did get a second sack and now everyone is really happy. I love the idea to stuff the bags with used clothes and things .Thanks for having such great products for us pet owners. Love Chewy and your great products.
Love this combo
This sack and duvet cover provide a great way to repurpose old clothes and keep them out of landfills. My cats use it as a cushion and for scratching. Great product. I own two.
10 out of 5 stars for any reason you can think of. The proof is in the pudding (aka pictures). I got a size small and it’s plenty big for us. Remember the duvet is purchased separately from the mesh bag but all the way around it is affordable, durable, SUSTAINABLE and beautiful! Plus the baby loves it and that’s what really matters the most.
Love Love Love this sack
Using this stuff sack I've been able to clean all my dog beds by taking the stuffing out and put it in these sacks to wash in my washer and dryer at home. They've been used many times and I even left one stuffed and put it back in the dog bed liner I already had and still looks like new every time. Very durable, zipper is very sturdy, use hot water and hot dryer with no problems, and definitely will get more to go to my pup parents when they get their pup
DIY orthopedic dog bed
At first I filled this sack with old blankets and t-shirts for my senior beagle, Maggie. She instantly took to it, but it made for a very heavy, lumpy bed. I ended up putting one of her older dog beds inside it, and got rid of all the blankets. Then I put it on a dog cot so she was elevated off the cold floor. Sadly, she passed on after 15 years of unconditional love in June 2019. Four months later we adopted our new pup, Ruby Roo. When my husband and I decided to get a thicker memory foam topper for our bed, I took the thinner topper (1.75” thick) and used scissors to cut it down the middle, length-wise. Then I folded it twice and stuffed it in this sack before putting the Molly Mutt cover on. The result was a very thick and squishy orthopedic bed, nice enough for me to lay my head on with my pup. The sack helped compress the memory foam, making it easier to fit in the cover. And it fits perfectly in Ruby’s dog crate! I wish I had thought of this for Maggie. Ruby gave me lots of kisses when I put her newly stuffed mattress in her “house” for the first time.
No more cheap liners!
I had two pet beds with poly fill but the cheap paper thin casing fell apart making the bed impossible to wash. I took the poly fil, tore it apart and put it in the molly mutt case, washed it and then put them in the cotton casing that came with the beds. Absolutely worth every penny.
Purchased Stuff Sack because I could not find a new center insert for my dogs Kong bed. His bed is still in great shape after many years but the center insert was destroyed. Used the Stuff Sack to contain all the loose, messy stuffing! Worked perfectly...As good as new!! Mesh bag is very durable. Also purchased the waterproof liner cover but would not recommend it. My dog did not like, as it made his bed very slippery and unstable to walk or lie on.
Recycling very eco friendly
I found plenty of things to stuff it with it is always good to repurpose things
Open mesh bag appears to be easy to tear up if you have a chewer or digger. I have to cover it or my guy would of eaten the cloths I put in there for him.