EcoSMART Bonita Pet Dog House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adorable classic doghouse design in a choice of three colors.
- Easy to assemble with no tools required.
- Made of sturdy plastic that’s easy to clean and sanitize.
- Raised floor keeps out dirt, dust and water.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Craftsman Wooden Outdoor Dog House, Brown, Large$279.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Ferplast Villa Dog Kennel with Folding Porch, Small$86.98Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Frisco Classic Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Large$329.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dome Dog House$124.99Chewy Price
- Aspen Pet Petbarn 3 Plastic Dog House, 50-90 lbs$129.99Chewy Price$168.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Classic Dog House with Weatherproof Finish, Elevated Floor, Medium$129.99Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Frisco Modern Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Large$349.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Eillo Folding Outdoor Wood Dog House, Beige, Medium$177.99Chewy Price$204.99List Price
- Merry Products Room with a View Wood Dog & Cat House$89.99Chewy Price
- Richell Expandable Dog Crate, Small, 37-62.2-in L x 24.6-in W x 24-in H$436.00Chewy Price
- Sherpa U Pet Tent Dog Portable House, Medium, Gray$81.00Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Pet Dreams Luxe Velour Dog Crate Bumper, Pink Blush, X-Small$39.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
142 Customer Reviews
Way smaller than expected
It's made ok but the bottom fits the mold and the mold is warped so the bottom caves on the corner so the floor falls and my dog is scared to go in. Also SO MUCH SMALLER than I expected, it's actually measured from the roof overhang not the actual house. So besides the disappointment of it being too small and the floor won't hold the 45lbs weight of my dog It'll make a good cat house.
The douse was advertised as large breed This doghouse is too small for a Pitbull Very disappointed
Dog house for Sissy and Lottie
I have this on the patio for 2 small puppies. They love it. I'm not sure how it would hold up in the yard.
Best Buy for your Bucks
I bought this for my Yorkie and fits perfectly. I had no problems with the product or putting it together. I love that it has side vents under the roof for hot summer days. My pup loves it!
My dog won't go in.
This is a pretty little house and the perfect size for my dog but for some reason he is terrrified of going in it. I have to admit, I could not put it together by myself because one area was a bit bent. However a friend helped me and we got it together fine.
Little Snoopy house
We actually use these for our small roosters. We add a perch to the inside and a small wood piece on the front to keep shavings inside. It’s perfect and the roosters love it! We also have one for our small 13lbs rat terrier for when she is outside and she loves it! They are very easy to assemble and super cute!
the parts didn’t fit right. have to send it back. just been busy at work.
Not worth it
I really wish I had spent a bit more money and got something else when it got delivered the roof panel was broken and didn't fix very well at all and it is very small much smaller then I thought but that's on me I guess but it's really bad plastic and doesn't go together very easily just all together really wish I had got something better would be fine for small dogs in a warm area but not big enough for anything bigger then a pug and not really good for a Maine winter that's for sure just really disappointed
This is a cute little house made out of plastic now stuffed with straw. I got it for my feral cat who lives outside. She and the other couple who live out there give it wide birth. They may not be use to it because the other ones I put out it took a long time before they were not afraid of them and realized what good they would do for them. Time will tell.
Lit Bit house
she loves it and so nice it is on my patio and no worry of the weather she will be okay in her house.