EcoSMART Bonita Pet Dog House
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Adorable classic doghouse design in a choice of three colors.
- Easy to assemble with no tools required.
- Made of sturdy plastic that’s easy to clean and sanitize.
- Raised floor keeps out dirt, dust and water.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Craftsman Wooden Outdoor Dog House, Brown, Large$279.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Large$349.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Classic Wooden Outdoor Dog House, White, Large$299.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Dome Dog House$124.99Chewy Price
- Merry Products Room with a View Wood Dog & Cat House$99.00Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Lodge Dog House$181.99Chewy Price$226.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura Classic Dog House with Weatherproof Finish, Elevated Floor, Medium$114.99Chewy Price$153.99List Price
- MidWest Eillo Folding Outdoor Wood Dog House, Beige, Medium$177.99Chewy Price$204.99List Price
- Aspen Pet Petbarn 3 Plastic Dog House, 50-90 lbs$129.99Chewy Price$168.99List Price
- Frisco "Venice" Dog Crate Credenza & Mat Kit$499.99Chewy Price
- TRIXIE Natura Barn Style Dog House Plastic Door, Large$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
138 Customer Reviews
Best Buy for your Bucks
I bought this for my Yorkie and fits perfectly. I had no problems with the product or putting it together. I love that it has side vents under the roof for hot summer days. My pup loves it!
My dog won't go in.
This is a pretty little house and the perfect size for my dog but for some reason he is terrrified of going in it. I have to admit, I could not put it together by myself because one area was a bit bent. However a friend helped me and we got it together fine.
Little Snoopy house
We actually use these for our small roosters. We add a perch to the inside and a small wood piece on the front to keep shavings inside. It’s perfect and the roosters love it! We also have one for our small 13lbs rat terrier for when she is outside and she loves it! They are very easy to assemble and super cute!
Not worth it
I really wish I had spent a bit more money and got something else when it got delivered the roof panel was broken and didn't fix very well at all and it is very small much smaller then I thought but that's on me I guess but it's really bad plastic and doesn't go together very easily just all together really wish I had got something better would be fine for small dogs in a warm area but not big enough for anything bigger then a pug and not really good for a Maine winter that's for sure just really disappointed
This is a cute little house made out of plastic now stuffed with straw. I got it for my feral cat who lives outside. She and the other couple who live out there give it wide birth. They may not be use to it because the other ones I put out it took a long time before they were not afraid of them and realized what good they would do for them. Time will tell.
Lit Bit house
she loves it and so nice it is on my patio and no worry of the weather she will be okay in her house.
Easy to assemble
Easily assembled the small house by myself, took 5 minutes. The house is lightweight, which could be an issue when winds are high.
Winter house for outdoor cats
I bought my first Bonita Dog House last December, 2020. Bought my second one January 2022. This recent purchase had pieces of plastic broken off roof but it just wasn’t worth taking it apart (roof goes on last) and returning. I used duck tape to fix it. These are good but not waterproof. Check all pieces before assembling.
More of a cat house
This is an all plastic, snap together pet house. The bottom part is not sturdy enough for a heavy dog; it sinks with the slightest pressure. I bought this item as a temporary shelter for stray cats in my back yard. I’m not sure if it leaks through the screws on top (you do need a Phillips screwdriver to install the roof), and there’s not an easy way to install a plastic flap for a door. I’ll find out when it rains how weather-proof it is. I think a cat could get shelter from rain and wind, and maybe get some rest on a cold night if you put blankets or straw inside. For a permanent pet house I’d look around for something made of wood with good insulation. Or even the igloo dog houses are better if you put warm bedding inside. This is mediocre, but passable for a cat in the rain or a windy day.
The doghouse came in broken. Not happy and not given directions on how to return it for a replacement.