The EHEIM Air Pump 200 provides powerful aeration to thoroughly oxygenate your aquarium water, aiding in the health of your fish and other aquatic inhabitants. It has been designed to offer ultra quiet performance in freshwater and marine applications, and is ideal for aquariums that are 60 gallons or less.This model features two adjustable air outlets, each one with an output of 26 gallons per hour (52 gph combined), as well as two diffusers. For easy installation the diffusers have been mounted on suction cups, allowing placement anywhere along your aquarium walls. With a maximum depth rating of 6 feet 7 inches, this easy-to-use air pump is capable of powering a variety of aeration accessories including air stones, bubble walls, air powered ornaments, or protein skimmers!The EHEIM Air Pump 200 has a compact and durable design, including rubberized corners, feet, and diaphragm shell to eliminate shifting, movement, vibration, and unwanted noise. The housing also features a handy eyelet for wall-mounting your pump, further preventing the worry of movement. Within this durable outer shell, the energy efficient motor draws a mere 3.5 watts!
- Keeps your underwater buddies happy, healthy and well oxygenated!
- Easily adjust the airflow at each air outlet directly.
- Equipped with 2 air outlets and 2 diffusers for aquariums up to 60 gallons.
- Designed to dampen vibrations using rubber suction pads.
- Has an output of 26-gallons-per-hour, using only 3.5-watts.
See all items by Eheim