Eheim Everyday Fish Feeder Food Dispenser
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Simple to program, so you can spend more time getting ready for your trip.
- 100 mL capacity is ample space to store most flake foods.
- Aerated chamber keeps fish food fresh.
- Secondary program allows for double feeding.
- Included bracket easily mounts on an open-top aquarium or terrarium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Python Pro-Clean Gravel Washer & Siphon Kit for Aquariums, X-Large$22.42Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater & Saltwater Circulation Aquarium Pump, 1250 GPH$20.85Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- Tetra Water Garden Pond Pump, 1200-gph$111.99Chewy Price$114.39List Price
- TeraPump Aquarium Gravel & Sand BPA-Free Pump$15.99Chewy Price
- Lee's Aquarium & Pets Economy Gravel Vacuum, Large$13.24Chewy Price$15.55List Price
- AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine Internal UV System, 24-watt$109.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Tetra Whisper Non-UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 020$13.69Chewy Price
- Python No Spill Clean & Fill Aquarium Gravel Tube, 24-in$14.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Coralife BioCube Aquarium Mini Ultraviolet Sterilizer$56.49Chewy Price$92.99List Price
- Aqueon Algae Cleaning Magnet for Aquariums, Medium$13.29Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- API Extra Long Algae Scraper for Acrylic Aquariums$9.50Chewy Price$11.69List Price
- API Algae Pad for Acrylic Aquariums, 2 count$7.54Chewy Price$8.38List Price$7.16Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||—||Koi & Pond Fish||Koi & Pond Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Pond||Pond, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
77 Customer Reviews
I like this feeder the best because I can set it on my lid and have it feed to a ring or a funnel easily. Its weighted so that it sits balanced without need for stickers or velcro. I also 3d print a simple feeding station similar to the one Eheim sells, but more basic. This works well for my fishroom.
I had some items that were shipped in error to a previous address. Chewy fixed the problem quickly, efficiently and included a coupon to make the replacement shipment cheaper. You can't do better than that.
I had been searching for a fish feeder that would allow me to go on vacation without worrying about someone feeding my fish. Most of my searches ended with this dispenser. I have had it working for about a week and realized I like having it feed my fish always. It pours just the right amount, whereas I tend to inadvertantly dump too much at times. It has many settings, but I only use two. So far, so good!
It kept the little guys alive for 12 days, and they look healthy.
This is a great, very reliable automatic feeder. This is the third one I have bought. I dropped the first one in the tank, so it was toast. The second one has been in operation for 6 or 7 years. I bought this one as a back-up so I will have one feed in the morning, and the other at night in case one stops working, which I kind of anticipate given the age of the older one. Programming is not intuitive, so I need to read the instructions each time. It is possible to set multiple daily feedings, and vary the amount of each separate schedule. I would prefer a plug-in model, but they have the major flaw that they reset to 12:00 whenever there is a power failure, requiring reprogramming. This unit avoids that issue, but you need to remember to change the batteries every once in a while (annually).
Good product. Mounting screw difficult to place.
Great feeder. Have yet to place on aquarium but worked well in test trial right out of the box. Easy to use. There is a screw that anchors the feeder to the aquarium wall mount that was very difficult to screw into the plastic back of the feeder. It is not pre-drilled and so you run the risk of breaking the back of the device if you aren't careful when screwing it in. I was able to screw it in enough with an electric drill (after attempting with a hand screw driver) before the threads of the screw wore down too much for me to tighten any more. It's important to screw it in tight otherwise the device tilts forward from it's own weight. This is my only complaint so far.
The feeder works great. The easy step by step directions were helpful. I recommend this product for long term use. We are planning on leaving town for the holidays and needed to ensure the fish are fed. I purchased this item to try it out prior to our trip and it works well!
This product works great. Very reliable feeder. Dispenses perfect amount of food. I highly recommend to anyone having an issue with this feeder to go on YouTube for the setup instructions. The directions that come with the feeder aren’t very clear and it would be easy to miss an important step that prevents it from operating.
Worth every penny
I was going out of town for more than a week and I did not have anyone to come by and feed my fish . I looked online and did my research and this one had the best rating . So , I got it and it works wonderful . Just make sure you only pull the feeder thing back for just enough food. First time I tired it before going away I had it open to much and it made water really dirty because fish could not eat that much . So , I played with it a few times , testing opening until I found the best opening for my fish and I was gone for over a week and when I came back , water was still clean and clear and everyone was happy . If you are needing a feeder I would tell you to get this one.
Never thought there would be something like this electronic feeder but here it is! Works as stated, only thing that would make it better would be some sort of clamp to attach it instead of the little screw thing. Recommend it though!