Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps you maintain an ideal temperature with detailed adjustments—from 18-34 degrees Celsius.
- Fitted in a "jacket" made of special laboratory glass to increase the heating surface inside your tank.
- Completely submersible, with a double suction cup holder for easy set-up.
- Keeps a constant temperature, always holding your chosen level of heat.
- Suitable for both saltwater and freshwater environments.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 48 - 60 in$251.57Chewy Price$289.95List Price
- Lifegard Aquatics Pond Tube Thermometer$13.53Chewy Price
- Hydor Micro & Mini Aquarium Slim Heater, 7.5-watt$18.00Chewy Price
- Lifegard Pre-Set Quartz Glass Heater Electronic Control, 50 watt$18.41Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax 10W Plastic Safe Aqiuarium Heater, 4-in$14.42Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 7-in, 50-watt$20.29Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-36-in$54.86Chewy Price$81.99List Price
- Aqueon Freshwater Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$20.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- HDE LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer$7.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 36 - 43 in, 129 LED$69.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Eheim Thermocontrol Aquarium Water Temperature Controller, 125-watt$37.30Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 24 - 36 in$49.13Chewy Price$59.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
57 Customer Reviews
Heater not working properly
These are great units however I recently received mine from chewy and the unit is not working properly the temperature in the tank is experiencing large fluctuations which has caused Ick in my tank!!!! Very unhappy not chewy fault
I got the wrong size
It was obviously my fault for not reading the description closer but I ordered the largest size heater instead of a more medium size for my 29 gallon. It’s working fine and I’m not aware of any danger of using a too-big heater, so I’m happy enough with it.
Works great for me !
The reviews scared me, and I’ve only had this for two days, but so far this has worked perfectly for me. It definitely works and heats up my water, and it automatically turns off when it senses that it isn’t in water. I honestly love that. It’s super easy to use and to attach to any aquarium. The suction cups stay amazing and are perfectly attached to the heater itself. It was bigger than I thought it was going to be however. But I’m so happy I got it. For the price and the fact that it was on sale, I love it.
Well worth the money for a great heater
Nothing more to say other then works great holds a fairly good temp only down side is don't hold true to the temp on the dial but they never do unless you buy a 300 dollar one play with it some but with that being said have mine set to 75 n it runs around 79 to 80
Half the price
Me and my SO both bought 300w aquarium heater. Mine was here and delivered within 2 days and was a super great deal made in Germany and he paid over 2xs as much and it was made in china. Not that that's bad just usually a quality difference. I am so happy with chewy.com
I got this for my 20 gallon community tank to keep my male betta warm through the winter months. I've had it in for a couple months now and so far so good! Keeps my tank at 78-80 perfectly and no issues so far. I plan on getting another for my 55 gallon eventually as I'm not as impressed with the current heater I have in it. Just make sure to look at the details as this IS a longer heater and I was already aware it would have to be sideways in my tank, which I'm okay with.
You cannot go wrong with these quality made heaters. The German Eheim Jager brand will stand up for the long haul and they're precision made all the way. They're also priced to compete with other lesser quality brands, I've gone thru several. Really happy with this heaters, I purchased two 300 watt for my 200 gallon outdoor tank, to withstand the cooler weather coming this winter. Thanks again Chewy!
The only heater I use. Last about 4 years which is good. They used to last much longer. But 4 years isn't bad in comparison to other heaters longevity. I've tried others but always a mistake.
Just the ticket
My last Jager Thermostat lasted me "forever" and then all of a sudden it conked out after many years of heating my aquarium and keeping my fish warm. So, what did I do? I ordered another Jager Thermostat Heater and I have had it in my tank for about 2 weeks now and it is doing great. The temp. is where it should be and my fish are very happy. I hope that I have this one for many years to come. Yes, I would recommend this heater for your aquarium.
Not worth the money
This product went out on me just after 6 months, I do not recommend this heater.