Eheim Pro 4+ 350 Aquarium Canister Filter
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with a sleek, black appearance.
- The “Xtender” button uses a bypass to skip over the fine filter pad—should it become blocked—to reduce the need for additional cleanings.
- Delivers an adjustable flow rate of up to 277-gallons per hour using only 16-watts.
- Employs 3 individual filter baskets for mechanical, biological and chemical media within an easy-to-clean grid system.
- Comes complete with additional installation equipment and a detailed manual for easy setup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eheim Pro 4+ 600 Aquarium Canister Filter$294.97Chewy Price
- Eheim Classic 250 External Aquarium Canister Filter$101.72Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade 170 Internal Aquarium Filter$18.99Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Optimizer Pre Fish Filter$134.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Fluval Pre-Filter Media, 1.7-lb$6.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Penn-Plax Standard Airline Tubing, 25-ft$3.37Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Underwater Treasure Seapora Filter Floss, 10-sq ft$12.49Chewy Price$13.42List Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Marineland C-Series Canister Bio-Filter Balls Filter Media, 90 count$6.77Chewy Price$10.29List Price$6.43Autoship Price
- Marineland Magniflow 360 Canister Filter, 360 GPH$144.50Chewy Price$278.69List Price
- Spaces Places Biological Pond Filter$44.96Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Fluval Underwater Filter Poly/Carbon Cartridge, 2 count$10.49Chewy Price
- Aqueon QuietFlow 20/75 Carbon Reducing Specialty Aquarium Filter Pads$6.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||N/A, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Goldfish, Discus||N/A, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Goldfish, Discus||N/A, Betta, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid, Goldfish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Efficient and quiet
This is my first experience with Eheim. For the past 30 years I have used another widely known aquarium canister filter brand, however in the past two years their newly designed canister has failed four times and all their customer support would do would be to send me another filter. So, I chose to try the Eheim Pro 4+ 350 canister for my 50- gallon freshwater tank. There are no local Eheim dealers in my area, so I needed to buy on-line and Chewy had the best price. Delivery was extremely quick! I had to watch the set-up instructions on You-tube because the instruction manual was at times too vague. The quality of the build is less than my previous canisters, but who cares since the previous ones leaked? I like that the canister comes complete with filtration medium for each of the four filter baskets. However, I use Chemi-pure and could not find out which basket to place it in after asking this question on their customer service web site nor could I get an answer when I called and spoke on the telephone with their regional representative. I had to find the answer by once again going to You-tube. Once I had the canister set up it took many pushes on the primer button to finally get it to prime. The canister runs quietly and provides a strong current in my tank. I do weekly partial water changes and the canister starts up flawlessly after each one. After giving the canister four weeks of running to build up bacteria, I opened it up to place the Chemi-pure bags in and discovered the least favorite part of this design, you really need to figure out how to empty the water with the baskets still inside or the bottom medium will begin to float everywhere once that tray is exposed. I guess I have become so comfortable with the other manufacturer's design of just pulling out all trays simultaneously and then discarding the water that I'm not crazy with the idea that I either have to hold all the trays in place while I empty the canister, or have to figure out how to hold the submerged third tray in place to empty the water so as to keep the plastic bio tubes in their tray. In conclusion, this canister does not leak, is quiet, efficiently filters the water with a strong current. I took away one star because the set up in the owner's manual is poor, customer service didn't seem to actually know this product well enough to answer questions about the filtration system outside of the owner's manual, the quality of the materials used to manufacture it seem flimsy, and maintenance is not as well thought out as it could have been.