Emerald Pet Pumpkin Harvest Oven Baked With Sweet Potato Chicken-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and Made in the USA. Oven-baked treats that give your furry friend the taste of autumn.
- Features pumpkin puree as the first ingredient with sweet potato for a combination your pup will love.
- Contains no meat or poultry proteins for those paw-tners with sensitivities.
- Free from common food allergens like wheat, corn, dairy and soy.
- Helps support healthy digestion in your companion.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNewman's Own Plant-Based Hickory Smoke Flavor Jerky Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$9.09Chewy Price$8.64Autoship Price
- DealWet Noses Grain-Free Pumpkin & Quinoa Flavor Dog Treats, 14-oz box$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$10.44Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Wag More Bark Less Grain-Free Oven Baked Turkey & Cranberry Mini Biscuits Dog Treats, 7-oz bag$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price$5.65Autoship Price
- Cloud Star Wag More Bark Less Grain-Free Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 2.5-lb box$13.74Chewy Price$15.49List Price$13.05Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets Soft Baked Duck, Duck, Beet Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets Soft Baked Pumpkin Nut Partay Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealShameless Pets Soft Baked Bananas for Bacon Flavor Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$4.97Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.72Autoship Price
- DealWet Noses Grain-Free Apple & Ginger Flavor Dog Treats, 14-oz box$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- DealEmerald Pet Pumpkin Harvest Oven Baked With Apple Chicken-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag$8.39Chewy Price$7.97Autoship Price
- DealCloud Star Wag More Bark Less Grain-Free Oven Baked with Peanut Butter & Apples Dog Treats, 14-oz box$6.79Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.45Autoship Price
- DealFruitables Whole Jerky Bites Alaskan Salmon & Pear Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.64Chewy Price$15.49List Price$6.31Autoship Price
- DealWet Noses Grain-Free Carrot & Sweet Potato Flavor Dog Treats, 14-oz box$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin Puree, Oats, Barley...||Pumpkin Puree, Oats, Barley...||Pumpkin Puree, Oats, Barley...||Rolled Oats, Vegetable Glycerin, Barley Flour...||Dried Whole Egg, Brown Rice, Barley...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Peanut Butter||Fruits & Vegetables, Sweet Potato|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian, Sensitive Digestion...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Vegetarian...||Vegan, Chicken-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Vegetarian, Pea-Free, Natural, Chicken-Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
31 Customer Reviews
My one dog, the one who needs chicken free treats, would not eat these, but my golden who eats anything, ate these and so did my St. Bernard mix puppy. I would say they are a good healthy alternative to other snacks, if your dog eats them. them!
Smells delicious! Dog LOVES!
My boy needs chicken free. He loves sweet potato, and he loves pumpkin. These treats smell so delicious that I want to try one! I haven't but seriously tempted. He consistently chooses these over the other treats that he REALLY likes. They were not super soft but not super crunchy. JUST RIGHT. My boy is 70 pounds.
Chewy on the Inside?
I have a 15 year old dog with a lot of stomach issues. I bought these specifically for her but she won't touch them. If they are "soft and chewy" it must be on the inside. The outside is hard like a cookie. But, My 8 year old husky mix gobbled them down like they were delicious.
Pumpkin harvest dog treats
They are ok,but a little too hard for my aged Dachshund to chew.I have to soak them in milk,over night ,and even then I have a hard time breaking them up.She needs the pumpkin for her urinary problem.!!
My dog won’t even come near these treats. They’re HARD as a rock! The package says “chewy”. If you use a hammer you might be able to chew them.
Hi I tried this with my 5 month old GSD and he wouldn’t eat them. So I went ahead and donated the unopened packages to Bay Path Humane Society. It would have been more of an issue to return the few items.
EXCELLANT MY CHI HAS ANAL PROBEMS AND THIS IS HELPING ALONG WITH THE GLANDEX TREATS WHICH HER VET RECOMMENED WILL BE BUYING AGAIN I CUT THEM IN HALF SINCE SHE IS SMALL AND WATCHES HER FIGURE EVEN THOUGH SHE IS NOT FAT
Helps with gland issues
I bought these for my 10 month old mutt as a new/fun treat because they are full of good ingredients and she tends to like pumpkin a lot. Since I bought them, she's had roughly 1 per day and has not had a single accident with her glands in the house. It's been really nice not to have to wash the couch cover multiple times and deal with the smell. I'll keep buying these for sure, even if this does turn out to be a coincidence!
Good treat for dogs with kidney issues, I think
After checking in with Emerald Pet, I found that these treats are low in phosphorous and sodium, which means they are good for my dog who has kidney failure. She eats them most of the time, and my other dog likes them too!
Great Low Fat Treat
Dylan our Mini Schnauzer LOVES these treats, he has pancreatitis so we have to feed him treats that are very low in fat and they are also a great price!