Enalapril Maleate Compounded Transdermal for Cats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Enalapril Maleate is an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor that may be prescribed for heart failure, hypertension (high blood pressure), or other heart conditions. Enalapril Maleate Compounded transdermal comes in a Topi-CLICK Micro transdermal pen to more accurately administer medications made specifically for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Oral Liquid Beef Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 15-mg/mL, 30 mL$43.57Chewy Price$41.39Autoship Price
- Tresaderm Topical Solution for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL$36.79Chewy Price$34.95Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Amitriptyline HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2.5-mg/0.1 mL, 6 mL$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Fluoxetine HCl Compounded Transdermal for Cats, 2-mg/0.1 mL, 3 mL$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$31.51Chewy Price$29.93Autoship Price
- Famotidine Compounded Oral Liquid Tuna Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$26.69Chewy Price$25.36Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
good alternative to pills or liquid
My oldest was diagnosed with some things and the vet put him on BP meds in the hopes it would reduce the symptoms. And like most cats, Diesel has no interest in taking pills, even the tiny little ones that were originally prescribed. This transdermal option is great. While he's not thrilled to get ear massages when I give him the meds (not his thing), I also don't need to count my fingers or clean up my blood when giving it to him. So bonus there. HOWEVER, getting the Rx filled was a new level of frustration that has me questioning whether I want to ever use Chewy's pharmacy again. They seriously dropped the ball on it all and it shouldn't have taken the extra phone calls, chats and emails to get the Rx filled.
Love this option! My cat was tricky with pills, liquids would mostly be spit out or dribble down her chin. The transdermal cream works for us. It’s our beauty treatment and she loves to do our night cream regiment.