Ethical Pet Dolphin Laser Wand Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fun teaser wand has a fluttery feather toy to entice your cat to play.
- A bell brings noisy fun to play sessions.
- A laser light brings play to another level.
- Activate the laser using the button on the mouse-shaped handle.
- Comes with batteries to power the laser.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Meowgic Wands Wire Bug & Mouse Teaser Cat Toy, 2-Pack$5.93Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Gnome Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.54Chewy Price
- Mad Cat Purrfect Pineapple Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy$5.99Chewy Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Taco Cat Toy with Refillable Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Dapper & Flapper Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, 2 pack$7.64Chewy Price
- KONG Play Spaces Cloud Cat Toy$9.77Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Pet Magasin Collapsible Cat Tunnel Toys, 2-pack$18.49Chewy Price$23.49List Price$17.57Autoship Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Cheezy Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price
- Hartz Cattraction Silver Vine & Catnip Gator Cat Scratcher Toy, Color Varies$7.97Chewy Price$9.37List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic, Aluminum, Metal|
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands, Lasers||Lasers||Lasers||Lasers||Lasers|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
It broke already
Purchased 5-26-2022 and stick came out of dolphin handle. Was hoping the light would track the ethical (really?) feathers. Both parts work separately but still...
My Cats love this toy
As soon as I opened the box.... my cats where checking this out.... once opened and red light on they where going nuts chasing it ....highly recommended
Great toy for cats
My cats love this toy. I can play with two cats at the same time and it seems to be sturdy,
Awkward to use
My cats love playing with toys on a fishing pole, so I thought this would be a fun alternative. So far, they're only vaguely interested, but the main issue is how awkward it is to use. I'm only 5 feet tall, but the handle feels like a child's toy, and I have to bend over to drag it on the floor because the string isn't that long. The laser is a cool idea, but if you're flinging the feather part around (which my cats like), the laser is all over the place, walls/ceiling, and they don't even notice it.
My Cats Love It
My cats are having so much fun with this toy. They love both the feathers snd the laser light. I love that they are getting so much exercise!!!
My 2 cats love to run and try to catch the light. So much fun to watch
Fun dual purpose toy
Very fun toy, kitty loves it. Only change I would make is change the lazer switch so it clicks on and off with out having to hold it.
Perfect for my Cats!
Finally I have a toy that my cats can play with in harmony! My youngest kitty is a huge bogart with all toys and it upsets my second cat to the point that she won’t play and will runaway. My youngest is a wild tuxedo girl that loves the wand part of the toy and chases the feathers while my second cat is an adventurous all white British shorthair mix that goes crazy over the laser. I finally have a toy that facilitates them playing together without them getting intimidated or overly assertive. I would suggest that the handle be a bit longer to control the wand/laser better but overall I love it and can’t wait to buy another!
Fell apart the first time we used it
My cat swiped at it and every single feather came out. Two days later, the string fell out. The laser still works, but I already have a laser. What a waste of money.
Broke 1st Day
We tried two of these. Both broke the first day we used them