Ethical Pet Dura Brite Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treat ball is made with an interior treat dispenser to keep your best bud occupied.
- Ideal for both solo and interactive play, she'll never turn down a game that offers a reward.
- Helps to make treats last longer by dispensing them slowly—the interior maze releases the treats gradually, so your dog never knows when to expect one.
- Natural rubber material massages her gums while she plays.
- Prevents boredom and holds your companion's attention with a tasty in-scent-ive.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Chewy TPR Tri-Flyer with Tennis Ball Dog Toy$6.63Chewy Price
- DealPet Zone IQ Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, 4-in$14.79Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- DealFrisco Birthday Tennis Ball Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$6.11Chewy Price
- Nina Ottosson Outward Hound Puppy Smart Dog Toy$13.36Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- DealEthical Pet Seek-A-Treat Flip N Slide Puzzle Dog Toy$15.30Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Nina Ottosson by Outward Hound Brick Puzzle Game Dog Toy$11.17Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- KONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy, Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealKONG Classic Dog Toy, Large$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- TRIXIE Activity Flip Board Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy$11.10Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers, Balls||Balls, Treat Dispensers|
|Toy Feature||—||Water Toy||Tough Chewer, Squeaky, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Exercise||Training||Training|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
283 Customer Reviews
Dogs love these!
I try out a lot of treat balls with different dogs as I work with all types of dogs and this is the best treat ball. It has an excellent bounce too that the dogs really love. The only bad thing was I put it in the dishwasher (another one I have from a previous order) and it did get deformed a bit but the dogs still play with it. I just got another one for a birthday box gift for a dog.
Great while it lasted
It was fun watching her figure it out She got good at rolling it to get the treats out She really liked it But I had hoped she was over her chewing things up but I was wrong The minute all the treats where out she ate the ball Think I’ll try one of the harder plastic ones and see if she can eat those
A must need
This was perfect for my Dog to entertain herself and get rewards. It is a little small, but it works for her even picking up and throwing it. Holds together well and very durable to chewing or biting in the process of getting treats out
My senior dog loves it
My senior dog who is almost 16 has become obsessed with this toy. She will skip a nap to chase it around the house until it is empty. The only con is that It gets stuck under the bed or behind open doors a lot.
Great feeding distraction
Our puppy loves this, we have been using it to feed her her food, because it takes her longer so that then we can eat too. The only reason for 4 stars, 1. You cannot pick your color, we got blue which is better than green, 2. It is hard to fill, and 3. I wish it came in bigger sizes because it doesn't hold alot.
Eh.... I had to modify it...
It's a good size for small dogs, but... The hole to fill it is too small. It took me 15 mins to fill it with tiny puppy kibble. Then NONE would come out. The dogs were quickly frustrated and abandoned the toy. I used side cutters to enlarge the hole, so the treats could come out.
I love this treat ball. I have two for my pups. One is a pit mix and he likes to chew on it. It's super durable and washes in the dishwasher!
Best entertainment toy
We got this for our Newfy to entertain himself at night. At first he was scared of it and then the cat joined in and they both love to roll it around and chase the kibble that comes out.
Tricky enough to be interesting, but not too hard
I'm trying to enrich mealtime for my food-loving corgi. One, I want him to slow down, and two, since he's a puppy, he can't go on walks yet, and I want him to be stimulated. This is a great ball. He really enjoys pushing it around (and under things, which is a good learning experience.) The food falls out fast enough to keep his attention, but not fast enough that he eats it all within minutes. Great product.
Durabright treat ball
Was fun for the first time. Then our chewed a chunk off and wrecked it right away.