Ethical Pet Fleece Chewman Squeaky Tough Plush Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This nubby-textured toy is fun to toss around and fetch for hours of playtime.
- Includes a squeaker for added fun and interactive play with your precious pup.
- Soft and plush toy is also perfect for pooches who like a little something to nuzzle up to.
- Good for indoor or outdoor playtime.
- Taking time to play with your dog not only provides needed exercise but allows for fun bonding time!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Textured Plush Squeaking Hippo Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Skinneeez Crinklers Lamb Stuffing-Free Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 23-in$8.37Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Lamb Dog Toy, Small$6.98Chewy Price
- Multipet Latex Hippo Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$11.37Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Scrunch Knots Fox Dog Toy, Small/Medium$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.61Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Multipet Dawdler Dudes Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Giraffe$8.74Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Nylabone Power Chew Peanut Butter Flavored Barbell Durable Dog Chew Toy, XX-Large$19.47Chewy Price$30.69List Price
- JW Pet Grass Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$3.97Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Fido's Favorites Sheepskin Bone Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small$5.39Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- JW Pet ProTEN Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Mini$5.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Multipet Flea & Tick Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Small Flea$5.63Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer, Squeaky||Tough Chewer, Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
106 Customer Reviews
8 yr. old "baby" REPLACEMENT
Two goldens have now carried this "baby" with them to bed nightly..... Unfortunately, the time has come to REPLACE our much loved snuggle. Might take a bit to replace the wonderful doggy smell from our precious deceased golden, but no doubt, our new "baby" will be our new "snuggle" in no time.
Dog toy fail
The toy is durable but the squeak was done in 1 day. The older same toy lasted a couple of years.
Dogs love it
About 10 years ago, after I finally stopped throwing balls in the house and breaking things, I've probably bought over 400. I call them Teddy and all my Dogs have loved their Teddy's and so do I. I can fling them across the room and I don't break anything.
Waste of money
My dog chewed a hole in this toy almost immediately. I was trying to find a replacement for her 'favorite' chew toy that she received as a gift because it is looking very ragged. This was a waste of money.
My 16 week old Doberman pup has had this for 3 weeks now and he loves it. He self soothes with the squeaker and runs around throwing it in the air and we play fetch with it. It washes well too. Note: he is my first dobie pup that has not shredded a toy like this in hours!
durable as advertised
dogs are 'meh' re the toys. I don't win all the time with my toy choices.
Not very tough
This tough plush toys shredded apart like a cheep dollar store item with my Jack Russell Beagle mix. Usually tough plush toys last a little more than the 3 minutes it took him to shred this one.
A favorite toy
This one is a favorite toy in our house. It’s super soft. One of our doggies likes to cuddle with it and carry it from room to room. We do have to monitor another one that loves to chew out the squeaker - if we miss that then we end up needing to buy another so our other dog still has the toy to cuddle and carry.
I recently bought a bunch of these for my dogs. I always wash them before giving them because it removes anything left over from manufacture. 4 of them fell apart in the washer (a high efficiency one without an agitator), stuff all over. These must be very poorly made to fall apart so easily. I used to buy another brand from another website and they lasted years, many washes and dogs playing with them, and expected these more expensive ones to be the same.
These are always favorites. I like that they wash well on gentle cycle or also in the dishwasher.