Ethical Pet Spin About 2.0 Laser Toy & Sound Cat Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Spinning ribbons will get your kitty up and running around like a mad kitty.
- Blinking laser light adds another element of movement to play—it’s great for night-time games too!
- Robotic sound effects amp up the excitement and let you know when your cat’s having a good time with this toy.
- Motion-activation conserves batteries when the toy’s not in use.
- Takes two AA batteries that are sold separately.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$5.82Chewy Price$5.53Autoship Price
- Catit Groovy Fish Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Pink$18.41Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Key to My Heart Interactive Scratching Cat Toy with Catnip$19.98Chewy Price
- dealFat Cat Big Mama's Pounce-O-Rama Cat Toy$17.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- KONG Puzzlements Pockets Cat Toy$15.98Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- FurryFido Laser Cat Toy, Small$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- KONG Infused Cat Gyro Cat Toy$6.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- dealCatit Senses 2.0 Gum Stimulator Refills for Senses 2.0 Wellness Center, 3 count$4.69Chewy Price$4.99List Price
- SmartyKat Hot Pursuit Replacement Wand Cat Toy, Blue$21.74Chewy Price$31.22List Price
- KONG Connects Danglers Cat Toy$8.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Petlinks Tippy Teaser Self Righting Cat Toy, Multicolor, Large$6.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic||Exercise||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Feather||Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise||Exercise|
|Technology Feature||—||—||—||—||Laser Toy|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
A waste of money
If I could give it zero stars I would, it was a waste of money. I have 6 cats and was hoping at least one would play with it. 4 sat across the room watching it and 2 others got scared and took off. The laser is spinning so fast and very high it doesn't entice the cats to chase it. The spinning tops hit one of my cat's in the face and he back away.
Great except the On/Off Button
I took video, but can only upload pictures. Wanted to show you how much my cats And Dog Love this toy!!!! I do have some pictures showing my cat playing, carrying it around, chasing!! We all were having a Fantastic time!!! After only 3-4 minutes, one of the kitties accidentally pressed the on/off button . . . The end!!!! UGH!!!! You Must MOVE THE ON/OFF BUTTON or even make it slide left and right vs. The cat having the ability to turn it off!!! I'm not the only one that has found it as a problem!! I've already bought 3 and wanted to check it out, thinking I'd be buying 5-7 more as kitty Christmas gifts. Now I'm thinking all may need to be returned, because my cat can turn it off!! Darn!!!
cats beg me to turn it on
My cats will literally wake me up to turn this toy on for them, I only wish it had motion sensor activation
A definite favorite
Wish it worked longer than 7 mins just not enough play time
Very disappointed ☹️ after 20 minutes of opening the package the toy stopped working. I figured instead of sending it back I could fix it and I was correct all I had to do was solder 4 wires back on with new wires. The original wires are too weak for all that shaking. It works pretty good now but the laser light had to be glued back in.
Them and me…
This thing gives me the creeps lol. It makes this creepy little giggle sound… and has a motion sensor on it that makes its “head” follow you around. It’s just a little bit possessed vibes lol. So I kind of ripped its head off lmao but the cats can still play with it, and they do like the stupid thing. Mommy just hates it. So. Fun.
Not fun at all
This scared all 3 of my cats; including my 14 month old Bengal mix that will play with anything!! They ran away when I first put it on, and it lasted maybe 2 minutes. The laser is about 4-6 inches from the ball-which won"t stand up straight at all-which makes it hard to play with being afraid of the noise coming from the ball. Cat swatted at ribbons later and ran.
Does not work
Defective upon arrival. DO NOT BUY. Waste of Money Hopefully they will refund me my money. Very dissapointed i have bought a lot of items from chewy and a lot of them seem to be busted on arrival.
Meh...Wished it was designed better
I really, really wanted to like this product. Conceptually it is cool, but functionality is meh. My cats kind of like it when it works. The spinning and ribbon drives them crazy, in a good way, however the laser is so fast that the cats can hardly follow it, if at all. The motion sensor is non-existent and does not recognize me let alone the kittens. Worst of all though is the placement of the on/off button. It is located in such a manner that when my kittens play with it, they turn the thing off all the time. In all it gives them a total of 2 minutes of playtime at most before I need to intervene. It's too bad. I think if this toy worked, it would be great.
Robot laser keeps my kitty busy
My kitty Tiger loves playing with this laser toy. She plays with it for long periods of time. She played with it so much that the laser is no longer lighting up. It turns or spins in a circle and it makes a sound. The strings on top of the robot's head spins around in a circle. Tiger loves chasing this robot laser toy. It wears her out that when she's done playing with it, she has to rest. Many times she takes a nap.