Ethical Pet Stainless Steel Coop Cup Wire Hanger Kennel Pet Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A clean, spill free way to feed dogs, cats and birds
- Bowl is dishwasher safe so it's easy to clean
- Spill free so you can worry about less mess
- Hooks onto cages, crates and fences for easy use and comes in 3 different sizes to find the perfect fit for your pet
- Stainless steel bowls are rust resistant
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Stainless Steel Snap'y Fit Dog Kennel Bowl, 1.25 cup, bundle of 2$15.18Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- Frisco Cage Crock, Gray, 20 Ounces, 2 count$7.96Chewy Price$8.38List Price
- Maslow Stainless Steel Kennel Dog Bowl, 3-cup$4.99Chewy Price
- Dogit Double Diner Stainless Steel Dog Bowls, Pink, 2.15-cup$14.43Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Stoneware Crock Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1.5-cup$7.99Chewy Price$9.49List Price
- PetRageous Designs Wubby's Duo Diner Pet Bowls, Blue$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 3.25 Cups, 2 count$15.46Chewy Price$16.28List Price
- Van Ness Pet Food Storage Dispenser, 4-lb$11.29Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- JW Pet Skid Stop Heavyweight Non-Skid Plastic Dog & Cat Bowl, 2-cup$4.01Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant, Crate||Crate||Crate, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Capacity (Max)||—||1.25-cup; 10-oz||2.5-cup; 20-oz||1.80-cup; 14.4-oz||1.75 Cups/14-oz|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
516 Customer Reviews
Received bowl yesterday and tried it overnight while my 20 pound dog was kenneled. I woke to a mess. The bowl was spilled, metal hanger removed from kennel door and water everywhere. I noticed the metal piece that hangs on the kennel is not secure but hoped it would hold as my dog is a senior and not active in his kennel. I don't know if my dog knocked it off or 1 of the curious cats did it. I will try hanging it in a different location in the kennel. It will likely require some adjustments with pliers and someone stronger than I am to bend the metal holder to fit more securely to the kennel. The bowl is also thin and will not hold up to a chewer/rambunctious puppy. Ok product for the price but needs a little improvement.
Going in the trash
I did a search for a crate water dish for my dog. This came up and I thought 20 oz would be fine - it arrives with a picture of a bird on it and is ridiculously tiny. Shame on me for not looking closer and shame on them for putting it under the dog category!
Kitten outwitted these
We have a camera focused on our kitten crate. I watched him deliberately unhook the hanger from the crate and spill his water. The bowls are nice quality and may work well with a less mischievous cat.
Great food/water containers
We use two of these in our kittens' wire cat cage. We zip-tied them to the side of the cage -- now no overturned food and water bowls. Since the bowls themselves are removeable, makes it easy for cleaning.
Keeps food and water up and out of the way
These bowls have worked great in the metal kennels at the shelter I volunteer at. Since space is tight it keeps the food bowls up and out of the way leading to a cleaner water and food supply. When cats are in a small space with a litter box it can contaminate the bowls. Very happy with the product and the sizes.
Works okay. Had to modify lower wall of playpen to keep bowl from tipping forward. When kitten gets bigger I will be able to raise the bowl to avoid this.
Small enough for my needs
I bought this to use in new large kennel/cage for my felines. Only need it for two hours once a day and it need to be small. The dish is the perfect size.
Not a deal
The stainless steel cup by it self is great, but the holder is worthless. It only fits one type of cage where the horizontal rungs are the right width apart for the bottom to clamp onto. Our cages have different spacing on the rungs. No way for the cup to hold onto anything. Cats are always upsetting them, spilling the water. Have to figure a way to adapt them so they will be more secure.
Not sturdy at all.
I bought these for my cat’s playpen (which I also purchased from chewy and love). The bowls do not stay in the rings. One of the rings broke within days. Every day I had to clean up major spills because the bowl would just topple out of the rings or would lose its grip to the cage. My cat loves the bowls so I’ll keep using them, but the rings are useless, which defeats the entire purpose. Read other people’s reviews and you’ll see the same thing. I wish I would’ve read them before purchasing.
Very poorly made
This bowl is very poorly made and was not properly welded. It does not hang well inside the crate. Very disappointed and can’t even use it.