Euro-Dog Leather Dog Leash
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from full-grain American leather.
- Accented with commercial-grade polyester stitching.
- Features a strong snap hook.
- Constructed with high-quality European steel.
- Fashionable European style available in multiple colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 20-in, Latigo/Cream$16.41Chewy Price$17.36List Price
- Frisco Top Grain Leather Leash, Width: 5/8th'', Length 6ft, Black$15.17Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Coral, X-Large$24.29Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Black, 20-in$7.05Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Logical Leather Dog Leash, Pink, 6-ft$22.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Tan, Large: 15 to 23-in neck$21.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Two-Tone Dog Leash, Pink, 6-ft, 3/4-in$27.95Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Luxury Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Black, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Sport 2.0 Dog Collar, Green, Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Leather Martingale Dog Collar, Small$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Carabiner||Bolt Snap||Buckle||Bolt Snap||—|
|Leash Length||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet||6 feet|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Comfortable fit in my hand. Just the right length for me and allows slightly more length to allow the dog to move,
Cute and Quality Leash
This is by far the nicest leash I’ve owned. The leather is super high quality and the navy color is perfect! My little man is struttin in style
Very poor quality
I bought these for my two medium size golden doodles and to be quite honest I would not use them on my cat. Very flimsy. Only one year warranty. I have an old leash from 20 years ago that I used on my Great Dane and Newfoundland. I just recently took it to the repair shop because the stitching finally gave loose on the strap. It was a great leash. I wanted two to match and I was very disappointed in the quality of these leashes.
Cheap, poor quality
Don't recommend. Poor quality "leather" and stitching.
Leather leash with classy look
Nicely made, beautiful color and soft feel to this leash. Great item. Love it!
Totally worth it. Great quality and manufacturing.
Quality Leather Product
The look and feel of this leash is really nice. Definitely something that I would notice if other people had. Its hard but supple full grain leather which soaked up my leather conditioner and gave it a nice sheen. The hardware looks like quality chrome, good for medium to small dogs. I like knowing that my dog will be secure on the leash. Looking forward to trying their collars