Euro-Dog Traditional Leather Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from full-grain American leather.
- Designed with a steel ring on the back of the collar, so you can easily attach your dog’s lead.
- Features an extra leather tongue for added protection.
- Constructed with high-quality European steel.
- Fashionable European style available in multiple colors and sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealCollarDirect Tribal Pattern Ethnic Design Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Multicolor 2, Large$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Stunt Puppy Sunset Dog Collar, Small$29.00Chewy Price
- Buckle-Down Mini Hearts Dog Collar, Small$24.99Chewy Price
- DealBoulevard Personalized Gingham Dog Collar, Navy, Large$17.50Chewy Price$25.00List Price
- Eat Play Wag Cotton Candy Standard Dog Collar, X-Small: 9 to 11-in neck, 1/2-in wide$31.62Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- Pawtitas Dog Seat Belt, Black, Large$14.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Necoichi Daruma Charm Cotton Bow Tie Dog Collar, Small, Blue$24.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Extra large dog collar
This is not an extra large dog collar. I'm on the very last hole in the collar and it's just not stay tucked in how it's supposed to be it's too short
Not for big dogs
My 80 lb Rottweiler pup has had this collar on for exactly 7 days. Today when I got home I found a rivet from the collar on the floor. Got her the XL, rated for 100 lb. dogs so I thought it would last a while but I guess not. Looks like I need to keep searching for a collar that will actually hold up to a big dog. Complete waste of money.
i like that it is sturdy (well made), easily taken on and off (very good buckle), smooth edges (comfy)...i wanted a collar like i used to have and traditional is right on the mark with this wonderful collar
Great Quality Collar
I got this for my little one who has super sensitive skin that breaks out with most collars. The sizing guide helped me get the size that fits perfectly and the material is high quality and doesn't bother his neck. Definitely a win.
I ordered this specifically because I wanted a collar with a prong closure as I don't like the snap in type. Unfortunately I got a collar that was the same brand and color but a snap closure so it's not what I ordered. I haven't used it so I can say anything for the durability.
Not has described
The collar itself is nice looking, nice feeling. But I was really counting on the loop that holds the collar in place after you buckle it to be metal. It was cloth and my dogs were able to literally chew it off their own necks. First night worn. That was a big waste of money
Great so far.
Great collar and looks good on Marley. I thought it would be a little bit darker, though, but it serves its purpose.
I got this collar in brown and it is nice quality and color
I prefer leather collars for my two dogs but all I could find were fancy and crazy looking collars. Should have known that Chewy would have these good, old fashioned leather collars! Fit is true to size, fair price.
Stained my dog’s fur
The collar is cute but don’t put it on a light furred dog. My white husky now has a black ring around his neck where the collar rested.