Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Maintain and trim with total ease.
- The stainless steel design is a cut above the rest.
- Properly trimmed nails help keep your canine companion happy and healthy.
- A built-in safety stop provides peace of mind and prevents injury when trimming.
- An ergonomic, non-slip handle makes trim time that much better.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zen Clipper Precise Adjustable Dog Nail Clipper$24.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper With Safety Stop, 2 count$7.12Chewy Price$7.92List Price
- Millers Forge Nail Clipper, Large$10.46Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Professional Dog Nail Clipper, Small$14.97Chewy Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Crystal Glass Nail File$15.00Chewy Price
- Pet Republique Rechargeable Large Electric Dog & Cat Nail Grinder & Clippers$19.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Dremel 7300-PT Cordless Dog & Cat Rotary Nail Grinder Kit$25.39Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- LuckyTail Nail Grinder Plastic Dog & Cat Grooming Tool$44.95Chewy Price
- Casfuy Paw Care Small Pet Nail Grinder$34.65Chewy Price
- PetSpy Dog Nail Clipper$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Dremel Grooming Bands for the 7350-PT &7300-PT Nail Grinder$3.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Rubber, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
I introduced this to our 10 month old puppy and tried a few snips. It was so loud when it snipped, it startled me and her. I tried a few more and she was too scared so I went back to my old $4 trimmer and finished her nails stress free. Not impressed with this one.
Cheap and ineffective
Clippers are dull and stopper does not properly line up with opening, even after being adjusted. Very disappointed with this product, will not be using and would not recommend to others.
Not the best
I did not like the way I have to hold my dogs paw to cut the nail. I do not like the latch that flips around. First time using this style but I prefer the simple one blade and loop guard.
sharp, effective, and don't make a loud snapping sound when the nail gets cut. We got this for a dew claw and although a little awkward to maneuver the large size against her leg, it was pretty ergonomic and did it's job.
Doesn't cut, but crushes
I have not figured out how to get these clippers to actually cut my dogs nails, instead it splinters and crushes them. Does not seem good for my dog, went back to using 12 year old clippers instead.
Not the best
My puppy didn’t love it. It was difficult to get it to cut her nails so now she’s hesitant to let me near her paws. I’ll probably try to grind them.
Easier than others.
I have a hard time clipping my dogs nails. she hates it! This was helpful for sure, and easier than other clippers for her nails. Highly recommend!
Great nail clippers
Great nail clippers I have two labrador retrievers and The clippers are strong and cut the nails great
Not worth it
Okay for when you dont have dermal around but wouldn't recommend.
Well made product
Excellent nail clipper for medium to large size dogs. Easy to handle.