Evolution Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Comb, Single Row
About This Item
- Made for your furry friend with thick fur and undercoat.
- The rake reaches deep into your pup’s coat.
- Remove loose undercoat seamlessly.
- Smooth, rounded pins make for a comfortable grooming experience.
- No need to worry about damaging his coat, the rotating teeth are super safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBoshel 2-in-1 Dog Brush & Hair Remover$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealCHI Fur Accumulator for Pets$7.99Chewy Price
- DealLoyalty Pet Products Dog Stripping Knives, 6 count, Gray/Black$84.99Chewy Price
- DealPet Magasin Pet Grooming Gloves$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealResco Professional Dog & Cat Comb, Candy Purple, Fine$29.99Chewy Price
- DealSafari Bristle Dog Brush, Medium-Large$10.99Chewy Price
- DealSafari Bamboo Bristle Dog Brush, Small$12.49Chewy Price
- DealSafari Short Hair Shedding Dog Comb$11.99Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Luxury Dog & Cat Rake, 40-Tooth$45.00Chewy Price
- DealKenchii Oblong Metal Pin Dog & Cat Brush, Large$26.00Chewy Price
- DealFurZapper Pet Grooming Glove, Yellow$14.29Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||—||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Do not recommend item
This item arrived covered in dirt and marked up. I cleaned it up, but when I tried to use it on my dogs (all 3 of which have different types of coats), it NEVER brushed any fur out of any of them. My old undercoat rake does. This one is completely useless. Bummer, because I was excited about it.
Best brush ever for dogs that tend to matt
i have had Shepherds for 45 years. Over that time i must have spent over $500 looking for a brush that gets to the matts before they happen. This brush along with a good top coat brush leaves my dog's fur shinny and healthy .