Exo Terra Cholla Cactus Skeleton Reptile Terrarium Plant
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Creates lots of new spaces for your little critter to hide out.
- Features a very natural look and feel.
- An exact copy of the plant from your pet pal’s native environment.
- Designed to be an alternative to a real cactus skeleton.
- Great for use in areas of the terrarium where plants have trouble thriving or surviving.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Lace Fern Artificial Plant$11.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Naturalistic Flora Fireball Bromeliad Artificial Plant$8.85Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Exo Terra Barrel Cactus Reptile Terrarium Plant, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Amazonian Phyllo Artificial Plant$7.15Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Komodo Jungle Canopy Terrarium Plant$12.32Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- Fluker's English Ivy Repta-Vines, 6-ft$9.27Chewy Price$15.69List Price
- Zoo Med Reptile Shelter 3 in 1 Cave, Small$15.38Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Komodo Jelly Pot Rock Den, Gray, Large$14.75Chewy Price$18.29List Price
- Galapagos Mossy Cave Reptile & Amphibian Terrarium Accessory, Fresh Green, 7.5-in$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Komodo Forest Dual Feeder, Medium/Large$16.18Chewy Price$33.39List Price
- Komodo Deer Skull, Medium$17.98Chewy Price$27.29List Price
- Exo Terra Mandarin Plastic Plant, Large$11.54Chewy Price$11.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Awesome Resin Cholla Skeleton Hide
This is a pretty hefty resin cholla cactus replica. I think it looks great and my geckos love it. One sleeps inside the cholla hide and the other sleeps next to the cholla hide under the large leaf of the live succulent in their terrarium. Since I have two Mediterranean house geckos and I'm in the desert southwest I wanted to create a nice desert habitat for them and this hide looks great! I was surprised by how heavy this is as real cholla skeletons don't weigh much at this size. But collecting a cholla skeleton from the wild might introduce diseases and having had to pry chollas off of me before I don't wish to replicate that experience again!
Perfect for a tank!
I got the large log and it was as big as I was hoping it would be. Mine was packaged nice, but a piece of it broke off the end. I'm not sending it back because it didn't bother me. Just caution that the little ends might be more fragile than they look. Other than that, it's a nice hard plastic feel and it makes the perfect tunnel for any smaller reptile.