Ensure your reptile has proper levels of UVA light with Exo Terra Daytime Heat Lamp. Regular household light bulbs don’t produce UVA, which is essential to stimulate activity, encourage natural foraging and aid digestion in a wide range of reptile species. Lack of sufficient UVA exposure can cause illness and even death. Exo Terra Daytime Heat Reptile Lamp is a broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve provides UVA and emits heat to increase overall ambient temperature. Exo Terra recommends combining this bulb with the Exo Terra Night Heat Bulb Reptile Lamp or Exo Terra Infrared Basking Infrared Spot Lamp to achieve a complete 24-hour cycle.
- A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve which provides UVA and is also ideal for plant photosynthesis.
- Reptiles need UVA light to stimulate activity, encourage natural foraging and aid in digestion.
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation and increases ambient air temperature.
- Can be combined with Exo Terra Night Heat Bulb Reptile Lamp or Exo Terra Infrared Basking Infrared Spot Lamp for a 24-hour cycle.
- This 100-watt bulb fits a standard light socket and is an A19 size bulb, which is slightly smaller in length and diameter than the Exo Terra Daytime Heat Reptile Lamp 100-watt A21 bulb.
Shop Our Entire Buy 2, Get One Free Assortment
See all items by Exo Terra