Exo Terra Glow Light Porcelain Reptile Terrarium Lamp
About This Item
- Produces a moon-like glow long after the lamp is turned off, making it great for use during the day and at night.
- Equipped with a heat resistant porcelain socket for safety, and a spring-loaded swivel clamp for convenience.
- Suitable for use with both compact fluorescent bulbs as well as incandescent bulbs.
- A great way to keep your pet pal comfy and free from stress throughout the day.
- Makes nocturnal viewing easy and eliminates the need for additional fixtures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealChromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$30.02Chewy Price$34.50List Price
- DealChromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$7.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Repti Economy Clamp Reptile Lamp$16.47Chewy Price$19.07List Price
- DealFluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 50-watt$9.75Chewy Price$14.33List Price
- DealZoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$33.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$60.99Chewy Price$72.99List Price
- DealFluker's Ceramic Clamp Lamp, 8.5-in$10.85Chewy Price$24.63List Price
- DealZoo Med Reptile Lamp Stand$21.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- DealZoo Med Digital Thermometer$7.49Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealREPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit$34.62Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- DealFluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$9.40Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- DealZoo Med Deluxe Porcelain Clamp Lamp, 5.5-in$12.00Chewy Price$24.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Ceramic not aluminum
When I purchased this fixture thought the dome was aluminum. But the dome is actually ceramic an heavier then aluminum. When a 100watt or more is in fixture. Makes a crackling sound. So I purchased a aluminum one after this purchase.