Exo Terra Mealworm Feeding Dish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps keep your pet’s food in one confined area, which means less mess.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements can be added to the dish and the dish will help save any excess powder.
- Designed with a natural rock appearance that’s sure to complement any terrarium.
- Easy to clean for every pet parent’s convenience.
- The unique edge ring helps prevent mealworms from escaping.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Komodo Dragon Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 1-cup$9.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Exo Terra Bamboo Tweezers Feeding Tool$6.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Komodo Panther Stainless Steel Reptile Bowl, 1-cup$8.53Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Mushroom Feeding Ledge$18.90Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Symton No-Escape Ceramic Reptile Food Bowl, Small$6.64Chewy Price$8.00List Price
- Symton Symple Reptile Food Scooper$5.00Chewy Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, X-Large$18.95Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Water Dish, Color Varies, X-Small$6.00Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Zoo Med Creatures Glow In The Dark Reptile Feeding Tongs$3.59Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- CC Pet Reptile Soaking Bowl, Tan, Medium$9.09Chewy Price$12.09List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Ramp Bowl, Color Varies, Large$17.23Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Zilla Vertical Decor Rock Feeding Ledge$24.98Chewy Price$31.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
More orange colored then advertised but it works mostly
I wanted a bowl to keep my leopard geckos mealworms in without having them escape so that I could track his diet and make sure he's eating well and this does the job. An occasional mealworm will be able to escape out of the top if it tries hard enough but as long as my gecko eats most of them things should be fine. Also it's not as realistic as advertised, it's very orange not brown but I'm still happy with what I got.
Finally, a dish that these mealworms won’t crawl out of! Great item.
Keeps mealworms in
But the opening is a little narrow for my guy to get the worm easily. He managed though. Just could be designed a little better with not only the mealworms staying in mind, but also the animal eating.
no running away
i love it. My leopard gecko was hesitant at first but her food is no longer running away so im happy. Less mess.
It works pretty well.
Sadly I have seen a few superworms escape. Most of them can't get out, but I would say 1 out of every 5 can get out.
superworms cant escape
i got this for my bearded dragon and i love it. It looks nice, easy to clean and superworms cant crawl out of this dish, i like it.