Exo Terra Multi Vitamin Reptile & Amphibian Supplement, 2.5-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Many reptiles and amphibians are deficient in vitamins and trace minerals that are essential for energy production, growth, maintenance, reproduction and many other bodily functions
- Formulated to meet the nutritional needs of reptiles and amphibians in conjunction with their daily diet
- Contains all the essential amino acids and Vitamin A from beta carotene
- Perfectly balanced trace elements, minerals, amino acids and vitamins
- Stimulates growth, reproduction and other vital bodily functions
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Dried Seaweed Meal, Dried Yeast, Oyster Shell Flour...||Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Kelp Flour, Oyster Shell Flour...||Water, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate...||Natural Phosphorus-Free Oyster Shell Calcium Carbonate.||Calcium carbonate and vitamin D3 supplement.|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||Vitamins & Minerals||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
First lizard mom
I have been looking for supplements for my first leopard gecko. There were so many out there it was a bit overwhelming, but I stumbled acrossed Exo tera multivitamin and I was excited. The price is great!! I have been using this for 6 months and she is looking so healthy and content! Will be buying again!!
None of my herps would touch it! My frog actually spit the cricket out and my geckos would not touch it! Has a very strong smell.
Great For Their Health, But Not For Their Taste lol!
It's seems to work very well! Personally, I use it for my 4 Hermit Crabs in their 150 gallon terrarium, and they seem to enjoy it pretty well. The first time I tried it on their bowl of fresh tuna fillet, they didn't seem to want to eat all of it (which is strange because they are obsessed with their fresh tuna fillet lol). Once I started using it more often (I use it once every 3 to 4 days), they seem to think it's okay. I mean, it's not like they won't eat their fresh fruits and veggies, live Mealworms, and their wild-caught fresh River Shrimp and Tuna fillet lol ;)
They Eat It
I sprinkle this on my turtles food and they don't seem to notice it.
Product expired last year. It should've been less costly for old product.
Exactly what I needed
It's a good amount of muti vitamin dust considering most reptiles don't need as much as calcium it even comes with a cute little spoon and some sort of instructions or whatever