Exo Terra Plastic Amapallo Terrarium Plant
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with details to give it an extremely realistic appearance.
- Faux plant doesn’t require water, and it’s easy to clean and maintain.
- Can be used in the same terrarium as real plants.
- Provides a place for your pets to hide out.
- Adds variety and dynamic to your terrarium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Galapagos Cholla Wood Branch Terrarium Accessory, Regular, 36-in$22.99Chewy Price
- CC Pet Corner Reptile Basking Ramp$11.28Chewy Price$14.29List Price
- Zoo Med Reptile Shelter 3 in 1 Cave, Small$16.74Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave, Small$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Zilla Reptile Cricket Water Pillows, 6-pack$2.17Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- CC Pet Wavy Cave Reptile Hide$16.35Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Fluker's Bend-A-Branch for Reptiles, Small$3.48Chewy Price$4.73List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Hammock, Giant$9.47Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Exo Terra Abutilon Silk Plant, Large$13.66Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Hermit Crab Sea Sponge$4.69Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Gecko Cave for Reptiles, Small$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Exo Terra Jungle Vine for Reptiles & Amphibians, Small$7.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
A whole lot of plant
This thing is big and worth it if you need a lot of solid greenery. It's 5x bigger than I expected. Bang for your buck. Used it in jumping spiders enclosure as wrapping tree/vines
I really love this plant
Obviously there isn’t much to review about a fake plant, but I really like this. In my opinion it looks real and I love that. I put it in my leopard gecko tank and he’s always climbing on it. I also love that there’s some yellow to the leaves to give it some color.
Perfect as anchor points
I have several species of Tarantula that love to web up their enclosure ALOT. This fake foliage is a perfect way to help them to do that, but also feel safe as it adds hiding places for them. This piece in particular is in my GBB's enclosure and so far he seems to appreciate it.
Used in spider containers
It was way bigger than I was expecting. They look good in our spider containers. The suction cup works well for the whole thing, but we only need about 5 leaves per container.
This was for my crabitat 29gal enclosure. Plant goes from top to bottom so it is a nice size and the suction cup holds it very well.
To small for bearded dragon
I have a very large adult male bearded dragon who loves foliage and I bough him this. It's way smaller then described and only has one suction cup on it. I would return it had my son not had a juvenile bearded dragon who could use it.
Mushu loves his plant
I got this for my crested gecko and he loves it. He keeps going to it to hide even though he has a hide and like 3 other plants he always goes to this one.
It looks very nice in my frogs tank ! He hides under it sometimes :)