Exotic Nutrition Hangouts Small Animal Carry Pouch
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Travel pouch for your sugar glider or other small pet.
- Includes an adjustable carry strap.
- Machine-washable for easy cleaning whenever needed.
- Crafted using a polar fleece material that’s soft to the touch.
- Features a mesh window for airflow and hidden seams for safety.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Snakeskin Small Animal Bonding Scarf$23.95Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Play 'N Shapes Cheese Small Animal Hideout, Small$4.53Chewy Price$4.95List Price
- Frisco Forest Plush Small Pet Hanging Tunnel$7.69Chewy Price
- Peter's Woven Grass Small Animal Bed, 10-in$13.80Chewy Price
- MidWest Ferret Nation Accessory Kit, Option 3$29.10Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nest Box, Small$21.95Chewy Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Plush Sleeper Hammock, 14.5-in$10.87Chewy Price$12.49List Price
- Ware Small Animal Grass Mat$10.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Cozy Cave Small Pet Hideout, Small$10.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Nature's Hideaway Grass Tunnel Small Animal Toy, 13.5-in$21.94Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Kaytee Play 'n Chew Small Pet Cubby Nest, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Small Animal Heated Pad Deluxe Cover$8.65Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider, Rat||Sugar Glider||Sugar Glider|
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Cute Glider Pouch
Got this for my Glider GrandKids. So far they are getting used to it, but it just takes time for new things with these guys. Almost going into pouch on their own.
Delivered with broken clasp
This thing is super cute in person and my glider likes it. But it's severely overpriced to begin with at $25 and when it was delivered with one of the springs in the clasp not closing, ( I have to manually open and close it) That's unacceptable. This is my first chewy purchase and so far I haven't seen a way to contact anyone for a replacement.