Exotic Nutrition Live Mealworms
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Live worms are sure to stimulate your pal’s natural hunting instincts.
- Great for animals who love insects, like chickens, hedgehogs, squirrels, and reptiles.
- Full of nutritious goodies like protein, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and fat.
- These live mealworms ship in a cloth bag instead of a plastic cup, allowing them to stay cooler during transit and ensuring more wiggling worms upon arrival.
- Live mealworms deliver more nourishment than other canned or dried options.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature Zone Bites Bearded Dragon Food, 9-oz bottle$11.28Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.72Autoship Price
- Komodo Tortoise Grass Seed Kit$6.94Chewy Price$13.99List Price$6.59Autoship Price
- Symton Small Live Black Soldier Fly Larvae Lizard Food, 5,000 count$39.45Chewy Price$40.49List Price$37.48Autoship Price
- Mazuri Aquatic Turtle Food, 25-lb bag$65.99Chewy Price$62.69Autoship Price
- Mazuri Small Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food, 8-oz bag$13.45Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.78Autoship Price
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 1.25-lb bag$15.19Chewy Price$18.99List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Fluker's Large Pellet Tortoise Diet Land Turtle Food, 3.25-lb jar$16.99Chewy Price$28.00List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Fluker's Turtle Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 8-oz jar$8.13Chewy Price$7.72Autoship Price
- DealFluker's Juvenile Bearded Dragon Diet Reptile Food, 5.5-oz jar$6.80Chewy Price$6.46Autoship Price
- Fluker's Premium Pellet Diet Hermit Crab Food, 3-oz jar$6.43Chewy Price$7.19List Price$6.11Autoship Price
- Nature Zone Bites Iguana Food, 1-gal container$62.53Chewy Price$65.35List Price$59.40Autoship Price
- DealNature Zone Total Bites Feeder Insect Food, 1-gal container$50.73Chewy Price$65.35List Price$48.19Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Live Mealworms. (Live Insects)||Dehydrated Mealworms.||Wheat Bran, Calcium Carbonate, Ground Corn...||—||Manduca sexta.|
|Food Form||Mealworms, Live||Mealworms, Dehydrated||Grains, Mealworms||N/A, Live||Treats, Live|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chicken||—||—||Wild Bird, Chicken||—|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog, Sugar Glider||Hedgehog||—||Sugar Glider, Hedgehog||—|
|Fish Type||—||Tropical Freshwater||—||Tropical Freshwater||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Overall great services!
I've never had any real issues ordering thru chewy. My delivery date changes here and there but I'm grateful for the products, prices,and accessibility!
These worms are always a good size and they always arrive in a timely manner. Always pleased with this product!
Just was not happy with this....my meal worms were so very tiny and I thought they'd be larger.
Perfect for my spiders
I have two jumping spiders and these are the perfect size for them. They'll last us a good while.
For my bearded dragon
Very small not giant not worth the price, majority of them were dead….
Most of the worms were dead.. the stench was awful.. I could not get the smell out of my refrigerator.. live mealworms should NOT be mailed!!!!
Ordered the 100 ish package and almost all were alive and really meaty My pink bellied side necked turtle all but jumped out of her tank when presented with this treat Very healthy worms
Our lizards love these things!
Down here in South Fla we all kinds of exotic species of reptiles in our yard. I use these mealworms to hand feed a 10” female African Redhead Agama that hangs out on the front porch, I give her about a dozen a day. The worms have survived much longer than I ever expected them to
It was great getting the meal worms. What I did not realize was they would not have any feed for them. It left us scrambling a little bit in order to them them fed. We had quite a few die on the cucumbers we gave them temporarily. Not sure what else we could have done. Food for the worms should be included. We stored them in the fridge when we did not need them.
My lanai lizards are very happy.
I received my Mealworms in good condition. The order was handled in a timely fashion as always. Chewy has it together. The Mealworms are for my Lanai lizards who actually come out & beg for food.